the game will be televised on the

SEC Network

you can stream the game here

Watch Alabama vs. #19 Tennessee Live Online at WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live
or
Cumulus | WNML-AF

the Lady Vols are ranked 19th in the AP Top 25 Poll and 23rd in the USA Today Coaches Poll

Alabama is unranked

play some team ball,keep the turn overs down and keep up the effort Lady Vols

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 3 people
Must win or players need to give up and call it a season. A loss here should definitely get the fire Holly crowd screaming louder than ever.

512x.jpg

Heck I have zero confidence that this staff knows how to coach a team to a win anymore. I would not be surprise if they lose to the worse team in the sec. At this point it means nothing if she win. Holly takes no responsibility for what is going on. She is bad for the lady vols.

I would like to know how the players truly feel about this staff if they feel thier talent are being well used to the betterment of the team.

Heck I have zero confidence that this staff knows how to coach a team to a win anymore. I would not be surprise if they lose to the worse team in the sec. At this point it means nothing if she win. Holly takes no responsibility for what is going on. She is bad for the lady vols.

I would like to know how the players truly feel about this staff if they feel thier talent are being well used to the betterment of the team.

Reactions: 1 person
Must win or players need to give up and call it a season. A loss here should definitely get the fire Holly crowd screaming louder than ever.

512x.jpg

you do know that is the wrong pic ? I think it is time to break it out Volfan :)

Bama has good guards their post game is average should have beaten A&M.....but I expect Bama to play a zone and stay in a zone....don't know if the lady Vols can win this one

If we don't win this one I'd fire Holly right after the game ends. We must beat this Alabama team. I say we will & will take some frustration out on them in the process. I'll say Lady Vols 82-62. It really shouldn't be any closer than that really but with this team you never know.

If Dunbar isnt going to play - this game isnt worth my time to watch

Whether you're serious or not, I think it is sad that Dunbar isn't even allowed to see the floor when we desperately need a zone-buster or threes in a hurry. It's not as though our porous can't-stop-the-drive-penetration defense is so great that Dunbar would be much more liability than others who see a lot of playing time.

Personally, I applaud her spirit on the bench and her seemingly-upbeat attitude. Can't be easy having to sit when your skills could help the team, but she still supports her teammates (unlike some sulky pout-a-lots).

Just hope that nobody is indulging in "Take a swig on every turnover;" otherwise, an entire new generation of alcoholics is being created.

I don't encourage boycotts because of the kids. However, I can't stomach attending another game until Holly is gone. Somehow, I suspect a number of people will have "conflicts in schedule" and be unable at attend (ie. Wife's family reunion, putting fertilizer on the yard, painting motger-in-law's house, or watching figure skating with a sister).

I don't encourage boycotts because of the kids. However, I can't stomach attending another game until Holly is gone. Somehow, I suspect a number of people will have "conflicts in schedule" and be unable at attend (ie. Wife's family reunion, putting fertilizer on the yard, painting motger-in-law's house, or watching figure skating with a sister).

I'll be there tomorrow. GO LADY VOLS

Reactions: 3 people
Whether you're serious or not, I think it is sad that Dunbar isn't even allowed to see the floor when we desperately need a zone-buster or threes in a hurry. It's not as though our porous can't-stop-the-drive-penetration defense is so great that Dunbar would be much more liability than others who see a lot of playing time.

Personally, I applaud her spirit on the bench and her seemingly-upbeat attitude. Can't be easy having to sit when your skills could help the team, but she still supports her teammates (unlike some sulky pout-a-lots).

Just hope that nobody is indulging in "Take a swig on every turnover;" otherwise, an entire new generation of alcoholics is being created.
I am serious - it makes me sick to see her treated like that by a coach that is so stupid and inept and has no business coaching a prestigious program like Tennessee

If Dave Hart will not listen to the fans and really understand how much change is needed, then the fans have to do whatever it takes to get the message across. The Titans sucks or years and fans keep asking for change, they listened after attendance dropped by more than 60%. Money talks. She's got to go no matter what.

I will continue to watch and pray for the best, however, I will have a barf bag handy, just in case.:cray:

Yeah I keep watching on tv....not spending my money traveling to watch them play in person anymore.....until a new coach is in place....not worth me spending money when I don't know if we will win or not....used to be a forgone conclusion we would win

Great take on Dunbar, don't why she's not getting more playing time. She plays with lots of energy when on the floor. She can for sure help with the zone even if she shoots 35% of attempts. The post will be open a little more for Graves or I don't know The 6"6 post we have that appears soft.

VN Store

Back