What would our record be if we never played third quarters

Bellevue vol

It seems as though coming out of the half we look lost compared to the other teams. Look at Ky and ND, as someone noted in another thread, this seems like a coaching problem. We don't seem to make halftime adjustments. Or at least not the correct ones.

it is all about adjustments at halftime...we have no clue how to make them...look at past games...we are totally outcoached! From another post, message is still the same.

Reactions: 1 person
Half time adjustments by the opposing coach, and no in-game adjustments in response by Holly, are what we are seeing in the 3 quarter play of LVols. Too many games where this is the pattern. She is not an analytical floor coach. Her use of time-outs (or not) in the 3 quarter is another indicator of her poor floor coaching. We are losing games in the 3 rd quarter because Holly is not responding well to half time adjustments by opposing coaches.:angry:

Reactions: 1 person
Half time adjustments by the opposing coach, and no in-game adjustments in response by Holly, are what we are seeing in the 3 quarter play of LVols. Too many games where this is the pattern. She is not an analytical floor coach. Her use of time-outs (or not) in the 3 quarter is another indicator of her poor floor coaching. We are losing games in the 3 rd quarter because Holly is not responding well to half time adjustments by opposing coaches.:angry:

Most fans can't see this. I keep seeing posts that Holly is a poor motivator or disciplinarian and can't get effort out of the girls but it's sooooo much more than that. She is an awful Xs and Os coach.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
OK, I feel as though I owe it to Holly to acknowledge that this was a third quarter where we outplayed the opponent. But I will also point out that it seems like we have a really crappy record in close games. Which is another measure of quality coaching.

Most fans can't see this. I keep seeing posts that Holly is a poor motivator or disciplinarian and can't get effort out of the girls but it's sooooo much more than that. She is an awful Xs and Os coach.

WORD!!!!!!! Could not have said it any better. I actually don't know what to say about the state of our beloved LV program right now. FRUSTRATING.

VN Store

Back