Jaime's Return

VolFan321

Does anyone know Jaime Nared will be back? I believe that 4 weeks from when Holly said she would be back in "3 to 4 weeks" was before the Texas game.

Does anyone know Jaime Nared will be back? I believe that 4 weeks from when Holly said she would be back in "3 to 4 weeks" was before the Texas game.

She still has the hand wrapped. I don't know if it's a cast or what but still on there. Hope its soon.

it is another weird injury for a Lady Vols,hopefully she will be back at a 100% , but who knows with the way injures go with CHW's teams

I'm starting to wonder if she should redshirt. It's already December and the moment she comes back, I'm sure we're looking at least a month time frame before she's back to what

This injury carousel has really plagued us: Ariel 2 years ago who was playing like our best player at the time, Izzy last year who was playing like our best player at the time, Mercedes missed all last year, Diamond has been gimpy, and although Jamie isn't our best player, she's very good and can help the team and young with room to develop. By Jamie getting hurt and missing out, it could stunt her development at a critical time.

I saw her moving the hand at the ETSU game. I think she is close to coming back may need limited minutes as no player comes back at 100 percent of their previous capability.

VN Store

Back