Big announcement next weekend

Orange Maniac

Appalachian American
Does anybody know what they were referring to yesterday at the game. Several people were telling people there would be a big announcement concerning the Lady Vols next weekend? I thought I heard them say it was an announcement about the Lady Vol name. I passed 4 or 5 people telling people to watch for it. Just curious if anybody has a clue about it.

There were flyers being passed out for a lady vol rally. Don't know if that is what you are referring to.

Reactions: 1 person
Already driving over 2 hours each way from Ga. for the LV games. Would like some information before planning to attend. Thanks.

There were flyers being passed out for a lady vol rally. Don't know if that is what you are referring to.
I didn't get a flyer but they were saying there would be an announcement. I supposed the announcement was to be made at the rally. Just wondered what the announcement will be.

It is the announcement that the NCAA discovered that Geno has been paying players for years and all of his wins for the past 15 years are being vacated.

Or

another "We Back Pat" promotion

Reactions: 2 people
The flier said there is o be a rally at the Pat Summitt statue. There will be a State Senator in attendance. As for an announcement I haven't heard. Linnae Harper will be visiting maybe she will sign or something.

Hopefully a big trade with UConn Reynolds, Jones, and Carter plus 5 million dollars cash for Stewart.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
I really hope the women's basketball team is going to end their self-isolation and embrace the Power T moving forward.

Does anybody know what they were referring to yesterday at the game. Several people were telling people there would be a big announcement concerning the Lady Vols next weekend? I thought I heard them say it was an announcement about the Lady Vol name. I passed 4 or 5 people telling people to watch for it. Just curious if anybody has a clue about it.
I think it going to be something on the order of...
Once Lady Vols will replace what is on the jerseys!

I really hope the women's basketball team is going to end their self-isolation and embrace the Power T moving forward.

there supposed self-isolation was due to Bama Dave,Cheeks and Nike, not us Lady Vol Fans

I have noticed that they have hidden the Lady Vols logo on there uniforms,you can barely see it on TV

VN Store

Back