Game Thread Lady Vols vs East Tennessee State

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Yes. Hopefully, Meme gets more time, watching Reynolds and Carter play well against inferior lesser opponets and having a good game would....ugh! :)

Let's go Lady Vols.

Last edited:
Thanks GM. I have been out of the country, but could keep up with the Lady Vols through your threads and the broadcasts over my smart phone.

it would be nice to see MeMe,Middleton and Dunbar to get some more playing time Pat

has there been any updates on Dunbar ? she didn't play any today

I do hope that Jones is going to be ok,if it is another concussion she should probably give up Basketball,hopefully they were just playing it safe

Yeah, Middleton and Meme for sure, and with Graves last performance as a senior, she would not be starting either.

Yeah, I hope Jones is ok too. Hopefully it doesn't keep her out too long, see chemistry Dunbar, Jones, Nared, Nia

And we have three problems position on the team: well last game four.

1, 2, 3, Diamond can't all play three!

Nia Moore saw no action against Texas that I remember. She needs some work too. She's 6'3 & needs to play. Holly forgets that she's riding the bench.

Based on Performance and Production:

1. Reynolds/Middleton ( I like Middleton pace, her teammates play in a hurry, she tries to play like them, rather than play her own game. Middleton play your game.)
2. Meme (flashes of hmmm, would like to see more)
3. Deshields
4. Graves (Necessity)
5. Russell (her defense was not bad)

They will likely blow ETSU and Virginia Tech out. Those should be good games to get Moore, Jackson, and Middleton some decent playing time, but I still think the top 6 should be on the court for extended periods. The core players need to develop some chemistry. That is the main problem now, aside from poor shooting.

Reactions: 1 person
Right now?

Russell
Graves
DeShields
Carter
Reynolds
Cooper

:eek:k:

Reynolds and Carter ugh, but I would like to see a lil more Meme and Middleton with the first unit too!

Reynolds was getting to the rim more this, just wasn't knocking it down, and she never runs our offense with a purpose of getting the best shot, she just dribbles, dribbles, dribbles, no pass and cut, or v cut or nothing, pass and stand but **** that's everyone.

We will beat ETSU like a drum and some on here will declare how correct they were and that everything is unicorns, rainbows and rose petals.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm still kicking, just not very hard nor well. Really sick & tired of being sick & tired....

I watched the game yesterday. Russell was a total waste, Cooper was out of control, Middleton when she did play made nothing but mistakes......

How many freaking coaches are on the sideline at games? They need to hold these players to account. earn yer damn money!

Reactions: 4 people
and as always, FREE NIA!

She at least would play down low instead of scaredy cat Russell roaming around the 3 pt line.. note to Mercedes,, you have never ever made a shot from more than 15 ft in your college career. why would you think they would bother to send their big out to guard you there thus opening up the inside?

start middleton at point, cooper as her relief, tell them if they don't get the offense moving that they run the stadium till they drop or quit! Jordon need to roam the baseline/paint only if she is in the game on Offense. She has size enuff to do what Jones can do. They both TO the ball about half the time anyway.

Best we can hope for is KD & Jamie to heal ASAP. Then Carter & Jordan can sit on the pine till their butts blister.

Rant over! :)

We will beat ETSU like a drum and some on here will declare how correct they were and that everything is unicorns, rainbows and rose petals.

If recent pattern holds true the Lady Vols will shoot poorly, throw the ball all over the place, squeak by with a single digit win purely on talent, and it will be a great showing for Holly because... hey, she won! Look at her amazing win % this season....

VN Store

Back