Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

you can stream the game here,no TV is listed

TV: SECN+ (Online) which will be on WatchESPN

this should be the link

Watch #24 Chattanooga vs. #4 Tennessee (W Basketball) Live Online at WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live or

Cumulus | WNML-AF

as of today the Lady Vols are ranked 4th in the AP Top 25 Poll and 5th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

Chattanooga is ranked 24th in the AP Top 25 and received votes in the USA Today Coaches Poll

it will be a very good game and probably way closer than us Fans want the score to be ,the Lady Vols are playing another ranked team early this year,back to back top 25 teams

I do like the way the early schedule has worked out,of course the Lady Vols all ways play a tough schedule and it is another home game

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 1 person
Hey mule, the Lady Vols are going to put a big Orange Crush on those ole' moccasins! You heard it here first!

I hope you are right Jeff :) but the Moccasins have been fielding some very good teams lately,I think it will be a close game,with the Lady Vols winning of course

Ok, you predicted Syracuse by two and the LV's won by two. Try predicting UTC by 15 and let's see if the LV's win by 15.

Reactions: 2 people
No one gets to eighty look for another one of those fifties games if the Lady Vols have another bad shooting night from the perimeter. 40 more minutes of zone probably coming and up to us to shoot them out of that zone.

the poor 3 point shooting is a big concern Volfan,hopefully they get it together for the Mocs

They all need to shoot like Dunbar and then she doesn't have to play that much. Dunbar needs to teach all the guards how to shoot the ball. If they all could shoot like her we wouldn't be having these close games.
She can't play defense like they can she is to slow on the perimeter and not quite big enough to win against players inside. She can shoot the ball and if others can't we have to give her more time.

Last two years the Lady Mocs have had their way. I'm a fan of both schools, so just hoping for a competitive, fun game.

Last two years the Lady Mocs have had their way. I'm a fan of both schools, so just hoping for a competitive, fun game.

I'm a fan of both schools unless they play each other. Then it's GBO! Wear out the Mocassins. :lolabove:

11/09/12 at Chattanooga
Tennessee 71
Chattanooga 80

11/14/13 at Knoxville
Chattanooga 56
Tennessee 80

11/26/14 at Chattanooga
Tennessee 63
Chattanooga 67

They will prolly come out this time and beat chatt by 40. Even though they've played pretty badly the last couple of games, I'm still suffering lady vol basketball withdrawals.

I think they will improve a lot this year boxer,it may take em some more playing time to get it all together

The Lady Vol's will do just fine Monday night, Chattanooga is not as strong this year as in years pass, The Lady Vol's will win by 20 and all will be good.

The Lady Vol's will do just fine Monday night, Chattanooga is not as strong this year as in years pass, The Lady Vol's will win by 20 and all will be good.

I hope so. A 20 point win would be refreshing.
Even better would be watching DD play 25 minutes of effective ball. I still have deep concerns regarding her health. I'll be interested in seeing the starting lineups.

Bad offense is what is holding us back right now. As we get better working as a team I expect we'll see better winning margins.

9065649.jpeg

It isn't about individuals playing well. It is about the team playing well: passing (first), defending, blocking out, shooting, free throws, etc. We need hustle and movement, quick decisions, crisp passing, and we will win.

The Lady Vols have played very good on defense, so I do not think the Moc's will get anywhere close to 80 points. If we lose, I predict it will be because of a poor shooting, turnovers, and playing a predictable inside offense.

well crap, it's gameday and looks like I will be off to the ER again and miss the game. Fugging medical complications to hell. wish me luck....

I think they will improve a lot this year boxer,it may take em some more playing time to get it all together

You're on it this year with the game threads so far. Keep up the good work. :good!:

well crap, it's gameday and looks like I will be off to the ER again and miss the game. Fugging medical complications to hell. wish me luck....

ER? I hope it's nothing too serious.

VN Store

Back