Check your LV parking pass

Smallvol#1

MarchMatters
Volnation, we are giving our regular tickets to a family to bring their kids for the Syracuse game (we'll be there, just have different seats:)). When I went to get the pass for them, there was not one in the packet. After searching for it, thinking I might have pulled it off accidentally, I thought to just check the stubs...there are only three stubs before the game 5 parking pass for Chattanooga. So the Syracuse pass was never in there. Don't know if we just got "lucky" or if it is an across the board error. I did call our rep at UT to give them a heads up, but

Check your parking pass.

I would hate anyone to find out at the last minute or to pull off the Chatt pass by accident!

Go Lady Vols!

SsmallVol,
THanks for the heads up. Our book is also missing Game 4, Syracuse. I just called Andrea Piercy at the TN Fund and reported it to her. She said she would talk to the person responsible for the printing of the passes, and get back to me. I'll post her response when I hear from her.

Thanks again.

MomTo2

SsmallVol,
THanks for the heads up. Our book is also missing Game 4, Syracuse. I just called Andrea Piercy at the TN Fund and reported it to her. She said she would talk to the person responsible for the printing of the passes, and get back to me. I'll post her response when I hear from her.

Thanks again.

MomTo2

Our rep called back and said parking knew of no problem with the ticket packs. So people may not realize there are missing tickets until they try to use them tonight. Or maybe you and I are just the unfortunate two:eek:hmy:.

UPDATE

If you get this warning too late to call UT and get on the list of those without passes for Syracuse, take your ENTIRE PARKING PACKET to the game, and they will allow you to enter. (I always just take the current parking pass, so UT allowing entry by showing the season packet would not have helped me.)

VN Store

Back