as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Date: Friday, Nov. 20, 2015
Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

the game will be streamed on

SECN+ (Online)

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live or

http://www.sportsradiownml.com/

The Lady Vols are ranked 4th in the AP Poll and 5th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

Syracuse is ranked 25th in the AP Top 25 and received votes in the USA Today Coaches Poll

it seems Syracuse probably has a pretty good team

this will be a very busy week for the Lady Vols,they just played Penn state,tonight (Wednesday) and will be on the court come Friday night

hopefully the Lady Vols will take better care of the ball and hit some 3 point shots and have the Defense playing better

another home game,team chemistry may take a while to develop,but the Lady vols have a really short time for that to improve

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

I'm a little concerned about the Northern Orange,I didn't know they were ranked in the AP Poll

and as usual I don't know nothing about the opposing team :) since there not The Lady Vols

Last edited:
they played Sunday @ 2pm and only 9000 showed up? I think they need shorter shorts! back in the day when they wore those skin tights, they sold out arenas nation wide...

lol they need to give the red blooded male a reason to show up.

Reactions: 1 person
Brianna Butler the lady vols better find her, if not she shoots lights out from 3. Not sure who but Holly better put someone to face guard her tonight.

Defending the 3 has been our bete noire for at least two years. Therefore it has been our weak spot (that and not being willing to shoot).

Get ready for more zone hopefully we'll be more familiar with how to attack it. No one is guarding us man to man this season Diamond and Cooper are hard to contain in that defense. It will be mostly zone or we will destroy.
Anyway stay out of foul trouble Diamond and Ms Cooper we need more minutes out of you tonight.

1331998.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Syracuse, # 25 in the AP, won the only game they played so far. A 57-54 win over Rhode Island. They're not a bad team but they shouldn't be a problem for the LV's playing at home. If we don't win this one convincingly, something is amiss.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back