Time: 8:00 p.m. ET

the game can be seen on

TV: SEC Network

you can stream it on

Watch ESPN I assume

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live or

Cumulus | WNML-AF

The Lady Vols are ranked 4th in the AP Poll and 5th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 4 people
So GULE. What the heck have you been doing today while awaiting the LADY VOL ballgame?

uh, nuthing much. Hand sharpened four kitchen knifes, 3 pocket knifes, and cleaned up the shop. Wifey is going to to surprised as hell that I sharpened her favorite turkey carving blade. All of the blades will now shave the hair off a nats ass. lol

Reactions: 1 person
1 hour to game time and storms have knocked out my satelite signal.... :( dern ole rain!

it did the same thing back when CP was playing in Tampa in 08 at the NCAAs, lozt reception for the entire night.

Thank goodness for the University of Tennessee Sports website or i wouldn't be able to listen to the LadyVols at all. Too bad it's not like it was 10 years ago when WLAC 1510 in Nashville carried LadyVols games.

hey gule,wished I had known you were sharpening knifes,i have a sack full that need sharpening and

WoHooooooooooo I may actually get to watch the game tonight,me and my sister may have figured out the problem with me getting logged into WatchESPN using her account :)

Did we play penn state in Ncaa tournament within last couple of years? I'm thinking of a NE team who had a guard that had a monster game against us. Who was that? We beat them but it was somewhat close

hey gule,wished I had known you were sharpening knifes,i have a sack full that need sharpening and

WoHooooooooooo I may actually get to watch the game tonight,me and my sister may have figured out the problem with me getting logged into WatchESPN using her account :)

they're on the main SEC Channel tonight.

I don't have the satellite anymore gule or any other TV as a matter of fact lol but getting WatchEspn is big time for me :) I do have it set up to where I can run my computer with the big screen TV ,I just bought a cable(with adapter ends) for around 25 bucks to hook it up with,it works pretty good,other than i can't run my monitor at the same time,which means I will watch the game on the monitor,so i cam make snide remarks on VolNation :)

Will Carter get six steals tonight like the first game?

1379622378000-andraya-carter.jpg

VN Store

Back