Cooper could be freshman of the year

boxerpupsrcool

I know it's way early to annoit any one freshman as the best in the country, but I think cooper is well on her way to at least be in the conversation for the best freshman in the country this season. she has some stiff competition though

Reactions: 2 people
I think she is outstanding. She was rated highly but still underrated I think. Smart player too.

Reactions: 1 person
It's either Cooper or Kristine Anigwe from Cal she is really good I like her.... I love that call steam anyone notice that they start 6'2 6'2 6'3 and 6'4 and it all flows so nice Gabby Green looks very good at PG

Right! In the past 3/4 years i haven't seen none of our guards play with the intensity that she played with on the defensive end. Not to mention the swag and poise that she brings.

I hope she will do more driving and kicking to teammates instead of trying to score in a crowded lane. She for the most part did that but tried to take it herself two or three times when there was to many defenders in the lane.

The best point guard since Bobbitt. She knows how to run a team. If Reynolds had her confidence, we would be deadly. Let's go Reynolds.

Cooper, you are measured in the big games, the big stage. We need to win big games.
We shall see.

The best point guard since Bobbitt. She knows how to run a team. If Reynolds had her confidence, we would be deadly. Let's go Reynolds.

Cooper, you are measured in the big games, the big stage. We need to win big games.
We shall see.

I think she is going to challenge Reynolds which will only make us a better team! The same way Diamond is going to challenge Basharra! Diamond is very skillful and knows what her teammates can do and in Carolina she didn't have players in the post that could finish near the rim like she does here! On any given night Graves or Russell can go for 20 and 10 (both could really do it in one game) which takes the pressure off of her and Te'a having to do the scoring because any night Diamond can go off for 30 (and I think Te'a can do the same)

Cooper is so much better than Reynolds right now if they are our point guards it should be 30 minutes to 10 Cooper.

I've always thought Reynolds dribbles too high to be a point guard. That may sound stupid but I like my point guard keeping it low. Love how Te'a pushes the ball. It puts a lot of pressure on the defense which leads to them breaking down. She looks better now than when I watched her in high school last year. She is going to be good. You can see it. When Te'a and Diamond are on the floor the ball moves and when they're not it seems to be a lot of standing around like last year.

Reactions: 2 people
I think it is going to be a case of the better that Te'a plays the better that Reynolds will play,which is a good thing

Reactions: 4 people
It's either Cooper or Kristine Anigwe from Cal she is really good I like her.... I love that call steam anyone notice that they start 6'2 6'2 6'3 and 6'4 and it all flows so nice Gabby Green looks very good at PG

A lot will depend on minutes played. If Cooper is put into the starting line up early in the season, then I agree, she will have a great chance.

all good many big guards who play defense both on the PG and the shooting guard. Hopefully they can be disruptive and wearing

LOL. I have to admit, that was my initial reaction also.
Translation (I think)
All good big guards can play defense both on the PG and the shooting guard. Hopefully they can be disruptive and wear down our opponents.

VN Store

Back