Tori McCoy to Ohio State

VOL720

The insiders were correct with this one. Someone can delete my thread. Someone else started one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
LIVE! Tori McCoy signing | News-Gazette.com

https://twitter.com/adzilis

Tennessee actually didn't make it to her final 2.
She sat at the table with an OSU and USC hat, she picked up the OSU hat.

Very interesting, after Coach Holly went to her games, even though she wasn't even playing.

Rumor has it, it's a packaged deal with sister (per our message board). Obviously we will know this to be fact or fiction when her sister announces next year. It is fact her sister has an offer from Marquette.

MTRaider, you said you had some more info on her that you will be able to tell after she commits...

Oh well.....Ohio St is getting a beat down by UConn right now. I hope she has a great college career there if that's what she wants.

Oh well.....Ohio St is getting a beat down by UConn right now. I hope she has a great college career there if that's what she wants.

I think OSU has the potential to be really good next year with Alston, Mitchell, Cooper and Mavunga. McCoy would be a bonus for them, IMO. With that nucleus, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Final Four appearance or two.

so, how soon till OSU is hauled to the carpet for illegal benefits to players? I say 1 year.

Ohio State loses by 50 at home, but is still in the game with two minutes to play on the road against South Carolina. What does that say about the quality of basketball played by South Carolina? How can they be ranked in the top four? They are not a lock for SEC champs this year after all!

Reactions: 3 people
We ain't fo everybody! I"m glad this staff didn't just settle on players. WE have to get the players who want to be a lady vol more than any thing else. If Nared Redshirt and Kortney keeps playing strong we are fine.

Go Lady Vols!

Reactions: 4 people
Ohio State loses by 50 at home, but is still in the game with two minutes to play on the road against South Carolina. What does that say about the quality of basketball played by South Carolina? How can they be ranked in the top four? They are not a lock for SEC champs this year after all!

I think it says more about UConn than it does South Carolina, unfortunately...

Reactions: 2 people
I think OSU has the potential to be really good next year with Alston, Mitchell, Cooper and Mavunga. McCoy would be a bonus for them, IMO. With that nucleus, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Final Four appearance or two.

Alston is a senior they will be tough but I don't see them getting past Brenda Freese and Maryland, I also hope for their sake Mitchell doesn't get big headed and stops being a team player because the numbers she's been putting up people are already saying she will break Jackie Stiles record

Which means with USC being in her top 2 Dawn Staley offered them a package deal as well smdh

She played SC like a fiddle. She was never going to SC. Not having Tennessee on that table was a message being sent by them to the coaches.

Looks like one of our own fans had a valid comment.

This sleazy dirt bag goes to number one on the sleaz ball list. Crap like this really places a black eye on recruiting. The NCAA should check this piece of crap's entire roster for other deals. I hope this bites him in the rear. He makes Genno and Ms. Tight Pants look like Mother Theresa.:bad:

Last edited:
I can't believe her dad actually admitted to the deal. Secondly, why are they trying to prove a point to Tennessee by not putting a Tennessee hat on the table? Honestly, I dont see why any elite post would go to OSU. They play more of a run and gun style. Their system is all about the guards. I don't blame Holly for not agreeing to sign the younger sister in the next class. 2017 is a strong class. There are a lot of talented guards that would play circles around her sister. Mikayla Coombs is a guard I hope we can reel in. The state of Georgia is loaded!

It is what it is. Here is the situation. We probably have the best post in the country in Russell. However, Holly hasn't secured any quality posts since. Luckily for us but probably not for Russell she sat out last year, had her surgeries, so we get her for three more years. Holly has done a great job getting guards and except for Russell a really poor job recruiting posts. Personally, I think she ought to fire somebody. If she doesn't get two or three quality posts in next year's class this team's future is in trouble. And, I mean three top 20 posts. She needs probably two next year and two the year after would be best case. C'mon Holly dammit.

It says you're grasping at straws.

It is what it is. Here is the situation. We probably have the best post in the country in Russell. However, Holly hasn't secured any quality posts since. Luckily for us but probably not for Russell she sat out last year, had her surgeries, so we get her for three more years. Holly has done a great job getting guards and except for Russell a really poor job recruiting posts. Personally, I think she ought to fire somebody. If she doesn't get two or three quality posts in next year's class this team's future is in trouble. And, I mean three top 20 posts. She needs probably two next year and two the year after would be best case. C'mon Holly dammit.

Per Mercedes, maybe 3. If she is playing well, she might decide, to follow the CP3 model, and go pro after her actual fourth year. So, I think there is some urgency for Holly to sign a post player in the next recruiting cycle just in case, Mercedes opts to not pick up her last year eligibility. Knock wood, very hard that she stays healthy this season.

VN Store

Back