Game story

What the snap?

Can advance the ball to front court on a time-out...ok. Been done for years at other levels, but.... on a made basket? Stupid.

Take away the one and one? You've got to be kidding. Critical part of the game. Two shots after the fifth foul should really result in fewer fouls, however.

AV

Reactions: 1 person
Don't get it. Does the game really need this? Change for the sake of change...justifying jobs...:whistling:

GO VOLS!

What the snap?

Can advance the ball to front court on a time-out...ok. Been done for years at other levels, but.... on a made basket? Stupid.

Take away the one and one? You've got to be kidding. Critical part of the game. Two shots after the fifth foul should really result in fewer fouls, however.

AV

I like it. There is too many fouls called in the last 2-3 minutes of basketball games and the fouling team should be penalized.

I like the changes because I suspect we'll be drawing most of the fouls and it should mean more points for us because it is now two free throws. I suspect if teams fouls us like last season we'll get 20 more free throws per game.

VN Store

Back