governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Date: Monday, Nov. 9, 2015
Time: 7:00 p.m EST

the game will be streamed on

SECN+ (Online)

you should be able to listen to the game on

Cumulus | WNML-AF

it isn't showing the usual University of Tennessee stream to listen to the game,I'm not sure why and I'm not sure about the above link either

the Lady Vols are ranked 4th in both the AP and the USA Today coaches Polls

it is time to kick off a new season and I'm looking forward to it,we have discussed the team and coaches since the last game they played and now it is time to see them play some Basketball :)

I know nothing about Carson Newmans team

as all ways go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 3 people
I started this thread early,because i may be gone till this coming Sunday so i wanted to be sure there was a Game Thread started for the start of the year :)

Reactions: 1 person
Date: Monday, Nov. 9, 2015
Time: 7:00 p.m EST

the game will be streamed on

SECN+ (Online)

you should be able to listen to the game on

Cumulus | WNML-AF

it isn't showing the usual University of Tennessee stream to listen to the game,I'm not sure why and I'm not sure about the above link either

the Lady Vols are ranked 4th in both the AP and the USA Today coaches Polls

it is time to kick off a new season and I'm looking forward to it,we have discussed the team and coaches since the last game they played and now it is time to see them play some Basketball :)

I know nothing about Carson Newmans team

as all ways go Lady Vols :clapping:

:good!:

Reactions: 2 people
Does anyone know why the knee braces on Te'a and Draya? Been to two functions and it's like Holly has them in quarantine😧.

well my plans fell through,dammit lol you should be about right on the score volfan and I don't know about the knee braces smallvol,hopefully it isn't anything to serious

Warlick said Friday that DeShields is "doing more" and is "advancing, really, really well."

Yet she won't play Monday and is day to day for the season opener.

Color me frustrated.

well if she needs to sit out for a bit,early in the season is all ways better Jeff

Warlick said Friday that DeShields is "doing more" and is "advancing, really, really well."

Yet she won't play Monday and is day to day for the season opener.

Color me frustrated.

Holly seemed, well, a bit agitated when they asked her about Diamond. Injuries must be worse than what they are letting on. I guess I can forget about seeing Diamond for at least the first half of the season. Bummer

I'm feeling a little better.

why is Tn sending DD all over to promote the game instead of someone who is going to contribute?

probably because everybody is wanting to see her play

don't get mad at the Vols tomorrow,I will do the hollering for you :)

Holly seemed, well, a bit agitated when they asked her about Diamond. Injuries must be worse than what they are letting on. I guess I can forget about seeing Diamond for at least the first half of the season. Bummer

Dramatic much? She didn't seem agitated at all. I still don't know where you're getting this 'first half of the season' stuff from.

Dramatic much? She didn't seem agitated at all. I still don't know where you're getting this 'first half of the season' stuff from.

Haha, I guess I was a bit dramatic eh?? I was being half serious when I said half of the season, but we don't know how long she will be out. Let's hope she is back sooner, rather than later

I'm with you on the sooner part boxer,it will be great to see the Lady Vols on the court again

after looking at the schedule on UTs site,all i can figure out,is that UT is to cheap to provide radio coverage for a exhibition game,they have a live link for the game against Central Arkansas,cheapskates,must be Bama Dave at it again :)

VN Store

Back