Jaime Nared suffers broken hand

I think this will give Jackson a lot of playing time and good reviews on her thus far she may be a very good player for us as a freshman.

Meme looked a lot better than I thought she would. She seemed really athletic and her shot seemed OK.

I still remember Lex having to play with her hand wrapped up like a club in the Final Four. That performance doesn't get enough credit.

Reactions: 1 person
Meme looked a lot better than I thought she would. She seemed really athletic and her shot seemed OK.

I still remember Lex having to play with her hand wrapped up like a club in the Final Four. That performance doesn't get enough credit.

They also said MeMe can dunk and that's extremely impressive for someone who's 5'11"

given two hands and that both human hands have 27 bones, not including the sesamoid bone, the number of which varies between people. 14 of which are the phalanges (proximal, intermediate and distal) of the fingers. The metacarpals are the bones that connects the fingers and the wrist. Each human hand has five metacarpals and 8 carpal bones.

And of course even if I knew which bone(s) were effected it would not help me to know the healing time, the level of pain or the ability to put a basketball into a round cylinder.

VN Store

Back