2016 Women's Basketball Class Rankings

I'm amazed that UNC found seven players to commit. Who the hell would want to play there with that cloud of uncertainty hanging over them?

LMAO @ them saying five of Maryland's six recruits are five-star players. Maryland truly only has one true five star player, and that's Destiny Slocum. I have no idea when HG became so liberal with five-star rankings and started handing them out like candy. (52 five-star players? Really? In one of the weakest classes ever, at that.)

Reactions: 1 person
UConn finished 15th and were no where in sight. I know we have a lot of players that are freshmen and sophomore still it is time to get a highly ranked class or find some better recruiters.

It looks like most of the top 100 are already committed elsewhere. How many schollys do we have available and why isn't anyone committed to us?

I'm amazed that UNC found seven players to commit. Who the hell would want to play there with that cloud of uncertainty hanging over them?

Does the NCAA let players transfer out without waiting if UNC is placed on probation? I could be hallucinating but I feel like I've seen that somewhere. If so then it wouldn't be an awful thing to commit there.

52 five stars? That is laughable. There should be no more than 10--and probably more like 4-8 depending on strength of class.

Reactions: 2 people
It looks like most of the top 100 are already committed elsewhere. How many schollys do we have available and why isn't anyone committed to us?

I don't know how many schollys are available for this class,but aren't the Lady Vols waiting on a few players to sign ?

They lose several seniors next year. They still have more I believe.
How many scollys do they have? Evidently more than anyone else.

Baylor is a legit top flight program. 2 Nat'l championships in the past 10 years. They are not a fad team. Louisville is that at this moment IMO.
gule said:
they are the flavor of the week.

Last edited:
uh, tn has 2 NC in the last 8 years.

So? Baylor has their championship winning coach and killing it in recruiting. What is your point about UT missing out on recruits, and winning past championships with a retired coach?

Last edited:

Be patient we have players coming in the future maybe 2017, maybe, 2018, if not maybe 2020. Don't worry Holly is at the controls.

VN Store

Back