Another practice report

LVJeff

@LadyVol_Hoops Report (10/8/15) - University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

Nothing really new. Mercedes apparently is 100% cured and ready to go. That is great news for both her personally and the team.

Same news about Diamond...taking it slow...she's still sore...but expected to be ready for the start of the season.

Holly still claiming she's going to play more people because of the 4 quarter system. I don't get that, but it is what it is.

Watch the videos.

It is agonizingly fitting that, after all the injuries we've had the last two/three years, we get DeShields only to learn that she's got an issue with her legs. We'll see how she is, but if your best player has to "take it slow" it throws everything off. Warlick waved off any concerns about DeShields over the summer but now seems to be taking her shin splint issue, or whatever it is, more seriously--even as she says that DeShields will be ready to go when the season starts. Fingers crossed.

Perhaps the substitutions have more to do with the rules changes possibly favoring more backcourt pressure, rather than just going to quarters.

@LadyVol_Hoops Report (10/8/15) - University of Tennessee Official Athletic Site

Nothing really new. Mercedes apparently is 100% cured and ready to go. That is great news for both her personally and the team.

Same news about Diamond...taking it slow...she's still sore...but expected to be ready for the start of the season.

Holly still claiming she's going to play more people because of the 4 quarter system. I don't get that, but it is what it is.

Watch the videos.

Apparently there is a 4th quarter... who knew.

Two halves =40 minutes. Four quarters=40 minutes so if Holly has to play more players it certainly isn't the minutes.

I think the minute or two between quarters keeps the players rested so for instance if she can play the bench players 5 minutes per half think of how much rest the starters will get including halftime. I think that is what she is thinking which will be great for the team in the long run. They should be ready to really run this year.

Russels Interview

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLiibb-snuLbM7ORo6MM8fLk7sVsBITnzd&v=KkUqupshqWI [/youtube]

Jordan Reynolds interview

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYN8KpjsqBI&list=PLiibb-snuLbM7ORo6MM8fLk7sVsBITnzd&index=3[/youtube]

the you tube links are working and as usual I have no idea why the videos didn't embed :)

if a mod would take a look and tell me what I did wrong,I would appreciate it :hi:

Last edited:
and did Ole Bama Dave have something to do,with the Lady Vols standing in front of a pic of the mens coach ? I'm sure this is more respect for the womens program from him

instead of it being CHW and the Lady Vols logo ?

Reactions: 1 person
and did Ole Bama Dave have something to do,with the Lady Vols standing in front of a pic of the mens coach ? I'm sure this is more respect for the womens program from him

instead of it being CHW and the Lady Vols logo ?

That should please all the diehards!

who picked the spot at the parking lot next to the curb & ugly building in their last pic?

that wuz turrible

VN Store

Back