Bama Dave interview August 21, 2015

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
as usual no respect for the Lady Vols,this has probably all ready been posted,but it just shows his arrogance as the AD of Tennessee

Tennessee AD Dave Hart setting ambitious long-term goal - Yahoo Sports

" Hart believes it's doable and noted the new athletic facilities around campus that already have opened or are on the way"

wasn't those in progress before he came here ?

" Tennessee raised a record $48.4 million in athletic donations during the 2014-15 fiscal year."

I wonder how much went into womens sports ?

"Tyndall was fired after only one year after Tennessee officials correctly determined the NCAA would say that he committed major violations while coaching Southern Mississippi from 2012-14."

what a good hire Bama Dave

"Although Texas is investigating allegations of misconduct dating to 2008, Texas officials have said the university ''has no information that suggests'' Barnes knew of or was involved in any academic improprieties"

makes you wonder

"Hart said he didn't have any regrets about how he handled the process that led up to his decision to remove the Lady Vols nickname and logo for most women's sports teams"

how nice of him

'We've moved on,'' Hart said. ''I can tell you in our building without hesitation, we have an outstanding culture in our building right now. Our coaches, our staff, our student-athletes, there's a tangible level of positive energy in this building.''

sounds like he is full of himself

yea I shouldn't have posted this,but I will never like ole Bama Dave at all and this article chapped my ass for some reason

it is like rehashing an old,festering wound

and lets not forget about him firing Wilcox and company,so he could bring in Sal

I will try to refrain from posting such articles about the guy that is trying to take the name Lady Vols away from all our Womens team and has been successful about it ,just so it is easier for Tee Shirt makers to peddle there wares

hmmm maybe we should start a fire Bama Dave petition with the Lady Vols Logo at the top,wouldn't that be sweet justice,Tennessee style ? :hi:

go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 13 people
Im so sick of that clown, at first the Lady Vols thing didn't bother me. I owe a few people an apology because I thought it was for tbe greater good and I thought the uproar was for nothing. But now I know exactly what Dave Hart is and nothing good has come out of anything hes touched other than getting the check book balanced.

Reactions: 7 people
I totally agree with you,his arrogance about it all is what bothers me the most,like he has done us supporters of the Womens Programs a favor ,by killing a long standing tradition

Reactions: 8 people
The river of trouble runs deep through out the UTAD. :question: Heads need to roll starting with the suits. :twocents:

Reactions: 6 people
Im so sick of that clown, at first the Lady Vols thing didn't bother me. I owe a few people an apology because I thought it was for tbe greater good and I thought the uproar was for nothing. But now I know exactly what Dave Hart is and nothing good has come out of anything hes touched other than getting the check book balanced.

Been following your postings on some of the other threads. I have been wondering how many were coming around and seeing hart for what he is (or isn't). You're not the only one apparently, and thanks for coming to the LV Forum and acknowledging your change of heart. (I know, puns are a reprehensible form of humor.)

Welcome to the LVclub.

as usual no respect for the Lady Vols,this has probably all ready been posted,but it just shows his arrogance as the AD of Tennessee

Tennessee AD Dave Hart setting ambitious long-term goal - Yahoo Sports

" Hart believes it's doable and noted the new athletic facilities around campus that already have opened or are on the way"

wasn't those in progress before he came here ?

" Tennessee raised a record $48.4 million in athletic donations during the 2014-15 fiscal year."

I wonder how much went into womens sports ?

"Tyndall was fired after only one year after Tennessee officials correctly determined the NCAA would say that he committed major violations while coaching Southern Mississippi from 2012-14."

what a good hire Bama Dave

"Although Texas is investigating allegations of misconduct dating to 2008, Texas officials have said the university ''has no information that suggests'' Barnes knew of or was involved in any academic improprieties"

makes you wonder

"Hart said he didn't have any regrets about how he handled the process that led up to his decision to remove the Lady Vols nickname and logo for most women's sports teams"

how nice of him

'We've moved on,'' Hart said. ''I can tell you in our building without hesitation, we have an outstanding culture in our building right now. Our coaches, our staff, our student-athletes, there's a tangible level of positive energy in this building.''

sounds like he is full of himself

yea I shouldn't have posted this,but I will never like ole Bama Dave at all and this article chapped my ass for some reason

it is like rehashing an old,festering wound

and lets not forget about him firing Wilcox and company,so he could bring in Sal

I will try to refrain from posting such articles about the guy that is trying to take the name Lady Vols away from all our Womens team and has been successful about it ,just so it is easier for Tee Shirt makers to peddle there wares

hmmm maybe we should start a fire Bama Dave petition with the Lady Vols Logo at the top,wouldn't that be sweet justice,Tennessee style ? :hi:

go Lady Vols :clapping:

I don't care for Hart either but in the interest of accuracy, Justin Wilcox was not fired. He left for Washington on his own choice. He said at the time that he preferred the west coast and probably had doubts about Dooley's job security (and justifiably so).

I don't care for Hart either but in the interest of accuracy, Justin Wilcox was not fired. He left for Washington on his own choice. He said at the time that he preferred the west coast and probably had doubts about Dooley's job security (and justifiably so).

actually he was told there would be no contract extensions,since anybody wasn't suppose to get more than a year and that was when he and others left

that was a definite we don't have your back move by Hart and company, I can see why Coach Wilcox said that,during a move back to the west coast and didn't Sal get more than a 1 year contract ?

VN Store

Back