The Official I'm tired of waiting and want to see some Lady Vols Basketball Thread

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
yea it has been a long time,the first game is scheduled to be on 11/09/15 at 7pm against Carson Newman,it is suppose to be televised on TV: SECN+ (Online)

is this the first game of the year? or a preseason game ? I'm not sure which

and yes I'm bored and want to see the Lady Vols play some basketball, as i am sure most of you do,this is a just for fun thread :)

it is time to hear gule rumble Free Nia and sly to make some snide remarks,as usual :hi:

and joe is supposedly going to help and do some posting about the lady Vols,we shall see lol

we will get to hear what armchair has to say,that will be fun for sure lol

and the great post by VolFan,will it be time for him to bring out the dreaded lucky pic for luck this year ? he was slack last year lol

and let's not forget the biggest slacker of the bunch,yes we know who it is, Freak :loco:

there are many more of ya'll,that may get poked fun at in this thread,those are just the chosen few off the top of my head for now :hi:

please post and let's have some fun,while we wait for the opening tip off this year :dance:

some late additions LVjeff,he is all ways on the late side :dance:

Ladyvol777,hmmm I'm not sure what to say :)

let's not forget mlindy either,you need to slow down on the posting,you may set unreachable levels :crazy:

and there is mtsuraider06,hard to complain much,they do have some outstanding info,but I will come up with something :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I am eager to see the 2015/16 Vol squad--it has serious potential, and Warlick badly needs to build an orange juggernaut this year. But as the season is still a ways off, I am spending my autumn hours enthusiastically following--and, yes, analyzing--the women's soccer team. I do check the BB "recruiting info" thread every time I see that there's been a new post--thinking that there will be some positive news--and it's always just general chit-chat. Meanwhile, here's wishing that Diamond's million-dollar shins get well!:cool:

We ordered our SEC tourney tickets this week. Jacksonville should be lot better than Little Rock last year. That trip was a pain in the rear with all the snow.

Reactions: 4 people
I am eager to see the 2015/16 Vol squad--it has serious potential, and Warlick badly needs to build an orange juggernaut this year. But as the season is still a ways off, I am spending my autumn hours enthusiastically following--and, yes, analyzing--the women's soccer team. I do check the BB "recruiting info" thread every time I see that there's been a new post--thinking that there will be some positive news--and it's always just general chit-chat. Meanwhile, here's wishing that Diamond's million-dollar shins get well!:cool:

I've tried watching mens and womens soccer armchair,i just can't get interested in it for some reason

We ordered our SEC tourney tickets this week. Jacksonville should be lot better than Little Rock last year. That trip was a pain in the rear with all the snow.

Did you order tickets from the SEC or a school?

I agree about Little Rock. I can't blame the weather on Little Rock but that was a bad tourney. Outside of the 2002 tourney, or whatever the first time it was in Little Rock, it's been a bust there. Time to retire that locale IMO.

I have been called out! I officially announce my plans to God willing be more supportive in these Lady Vols threads this year! Mule, you call me out when I'm slacking. You know where I hang out the most!

I will keep a close eye on you

just kidding joe

lol but it is up to you

you will be in great company in this forum,mostly :)

Hey I enjoy our girls! We went to the game in Athens, and I'd like to make it to a home game this year.

yea it has been a long time,the first game is scheduled to be on 11/09/15 at 7pm against Carson Newman,it is suppose to be televised on TV: SECN+ (Online)

is this the first game of the year? or a preseason game ? I'm not sure which

and yes I'm bored and want to see the Lady Vols play some basketball, as i am sure most of you do,this is a just for fun thread :)

it is time to hear gule rumble Free Nia and sly to make some snide remarks,as usual :hi:

and joe is supposedly going to help and do some posting about the lady Vols,we shall see lol

we will get to hear what armchair has to say,that will be fun for sure lol

and the great post by VolFan,will it be time for him to bring out the dreaded lucky pic for luck this year ? he was slack last year lol

and let's not forget the biggest slacker of the bunch,yes we know who it is, Freak :loco:

there are many more of ya'll,that may get poked fun at in this thread,those are just the chosen few off the top of my head for now :hi:

please post and let's have some fun,while we wait for the opening tip off this year :dance:

some late additions LVjeff,he is all ways on the late side :dance:

Ladyvol777,hmmm I'm not sure what to say :)

let's not forget mlindy either,you need to slow down on the posting,you may set unreachable levels :crazy:

and there is mtsuraider06,hard to complain much,they do have some outstanding info,but I will come up with something :)

Patience, grasshopper.

CARSON-NEWMAN COLLEGE
Date: Monday, Nov. 9, 2015

Carson-Newman is an exhibition game. I'm somewhat surprised that it made the streaming list for SECN+. I'm also a little surprised that, as late as September 20, six of our first eight games have no tv broadcast listed and that the time of so many of the games is still listed as TBA!

Perhaps DeerPark can give us some updated information, or at least an idea as to when we can expect an update.

Jim

I am trying to decide between which game I'm going to this year. Can only make it down to one every year. Since I can only do one, I go ahead and spend the money to sit in sections 120-122 or 104-106 and make it a 3 day weekend in town. I always go for a weekend game due to my schedule. Each year I notice the prices are going up and up though :( Usually look at ticketriangle or cheaptickets for them. So this is what I'm down to:

1) South Carolina
This is the games of all games on our schedule. But it's a Monday NIGHT and I need a weekend game for my work schedule. I always drive back on Mondays.

2) Georgia
It's senior day. Never been to a Senior Day game before. It's on a Sunday. It's SEC game and this game could very well probably be a deciding factor if we win the SEC or not, so it will be a good game for us.

3) Texas
Another Sunday Game. I don't like Texas, and it seems a lot of our recruits have them on their school list as well. I really think this will be a great game as well. It will be wonderful to see us beat them :) Plus I hate their road uniforms. Gosh... I really don't like Texas.

Thoughts?

SC will be the best, most important game, IMHO. But if you can't make it, you can't make it. Texas will be a better game than Georgia. How bad do you want to see Senior Day this year, with these 2 seniors? You could probably catch it another time with a better opponent. I'd go to the Texas game.

Reactions: 2 people
Did you order tickets from the SEC or a school?

I agree about Little Rock. I can't blame the weather on Little Rock but that was a bad tourney. Outside of the 2002 tourney, or whatever the first time it was in Little Rock, it's been a bust there. Time to retire that locale IMO.
Ordered them from the SEC. We've been going for so long we always get good seats. There are a bunch of us that have met at the tourney years ago and it's always good to see those folks again. They all seem to make it every year. It's a good time no matter what happens.

Carson-Newman is an exhibition game. I'm somewhat surprised that it made the streaming list for SECN+. I'm also a little surprised that, as late as September 20, six of our first eight games have no tv broadcast listed and that the time of so many of the games is still listed as TBA!

Perhaps DeerPark can give us some updated information, or at least an idea as to when we can expect an update.

Jim

yea DeerPark tell us damnit it is getting close :loco:

actually they will wait till pretty close to the seasons opening tip off,to announce when they are on TV and expect some game to be only on radio,early on

yea DeerPark tell us damnit it is getting close :loco:

actually they will wait till pretty close to the seasons opening tip off,to announce when they are on TV and expect some game to be only on radio,early on

If my memory serves me correctly, any home game that wasn't on tv last year was streamed. I'm not sure how the addition of SECN+ has or will affect that situation, but I would hope that every home game would, at least, be streamed for those fans who are unable to attend the home games. Obviously, Tennessee has no control over what the host school does at away games.

Jim

I'm not sure Cannon,my memory is piss poor on a good day :) but I thought a couple were on the radio at the start of the season last year

VN Store

Back