Lady Vols Basketball 2015-2016 Website

i liked the video,but the rest of the site doesn't work very well,at least for me

Great website. Really liked the 'behind the scenes' into the facilities. Do they give tours in the off season? It looks amazing and done nicely for hosting recruits.

Reactions: 1 person
I love the website and the Lady Vols so much! Seeing the behind the scenes videos of the campus and the area makes me love the school more and has truly enhance my desire to relocate my wife and kids to the Knoxville area with hopes that my daughter will one day be able to play at the level that is required for her to put on a Lady Vol jersey!

Reactions: 3 people
I'm pretty sure the website will be updated more as the season gets closer. They haven't taken pics with their jerseys on yet.

We have some attractive young ladies on our team. If they can play basketball to the same level of their looks... watch out! I like the new design of the website it is very well done.

Reactions: 1 person
What, they couldn't find a trash dumpster to add to the background? Good grief! They (UT) should be ashamed to promote that pic, imho. The Ladies look great, background looks nasty,

Reactions: 2 people
What, they couldn't find a trash dumpster to add to the background? Good grief! They (UT) should be ashamed to promote that pic, imho. The Ladies look great, background looks nasty,

Now that was funny.

Is that Jordan Reynolds in the pink shoes? you all are right-that is good looking bunch of young women!

VN Store

Back