mtsuraider06

She dropped South Carolina apparently.

In order:

Notre Dame (September 4-6)
Tennessee (September 11-13)
Louisville (September 25-27)
UConn (October 16-18)
Baylor (October 23-25)

"Her first trip to Storrs is scheduled to start Oct. 16, which coincides with UConn’s annual First Night program. It is also Homecoming Weekend on campus and the football team will take on South Florida on Oct. 17.

Cox will start her travels the weekend of Sept. 4 with an official visit to Notre Dame. She took an unofficial visit to South Bend last December and watched the UConn-Notre Dame game at Purcell Pavilion.

The following weekend she is off to Knoxville and a visit with the University of Tennessee.

Two weeks later, it’s a trip to Louisville. Cox made an unofficial visit to see the Cardinals late last season.

After going to UConn, she will wrap up her official visits with a road trip to Baylor on Oct. 23. She has made a number of unofficial visits to Waco."

http://snyuconn.com/uconn/cox-sets-up-official-visits-including-to-uconn/#more-16438

She won't commit until she takes her visits.

I don't think UConn is where she will go. I think it's ND or Baylor.

Can't see us winning this one. We've lost a bit too much sizzle, I'm afraid--and generally being in the middle of a series of visits is not idea; better first or last.

I am with Raider on this one, she dumped Dawn after she got on the USA team and I wouldn't be surprised to see some visits dropped. But hey they are also enjoying all the attention so who knows.

Can't help but wonder if Dawn didn't play her so she dropped SC, or if she had first dropped SC so Dawn didn't play her... 100% supposition either theory.

Strother for certain - wasn't there talk of a minor recruiting violation re Strother? I thought Delle Donne also visited and I know Hartley had UTenn on her list of schools but not sure if she was recruited.

Strother for certain - wasn't there talk of a minor recruiting violation re Strother? I thought Delle Donne also visited and I know Hartley had UTenn on her list of schools but not sure if she was recruited.

EDD, Maya, Ralph and Strother all chose UConn over Tennessee.

Hartley, and Stewart, had Tennessee in their finals schools, but neither were ever going anywhere but UConn.

VN Store

Back