Steph to Ohio State

ugh. Good for her, Ohio State is going be nice next year, Alexa Hart is a star waiting to emerge.

Please pick up a series with Ohio State, Lady Vols.

Damn she had monster game against em in the NCAAs too, 27 15 right?

Do you have a link?

Last edited:
Like I said in an earlier post, parents more than likely always get what they want.

Hmm, at what age does that start?!?

I'm referring to a few of recent recruiting targets we have pursued that liked Tennessee, but their parents played a major part in their final decision. Jatarie White, Stephanie Muvunga, Kaela Davis, Kalani Brown all went where there parent or parents preferred.

Hopefully we will get one of the girls from the 2016 class.
"Fingers crossed " Joyner Holmes.

Best of luck to Stephanie Mavunga.

I'm referring to a few of recent recruiting targets we have pursued that liked Tennessee, but their parents played a major part in their final decision. Jatarie White, Stephanie Muvunga, Kaela Davis, Kalani Brown all went where there parent or parents preferred.

Jatarie may have had some influence from her parents (I don't know for sure here), but she ultimately went to her #1 choice: South Carolina. Tennessee was NOT her most preferred school, and she stated so before choosing USC. In fact, UT wasn't even #2 on her list.....

Ohio State was always number one because of distance and parents. I was hoping that she would choose Tennessee knew we had a lot to overcome. Now we need two post players in the 2016 class. Hopefully we can get at least one to sign in November. Looks like we will be dealing with Mercedes and freshmen in the post in 2016 season. Hopefully at least one top ten post player chooses us.

Ohio State was always number one because of distance and parents. I was hoping that she would choose Tennessee knew we had a lot to overcome. Now we need two post players in the 2016 class. Hopefully we can get at least one to sign in November. Looks like we will be dealing with Mercedes and freshmen in the post in 2016 season. Hopefully at least one top ten post player chooses us.

Yeah but imagine an opposing post player having to guard Jasmine and Nared at the four, mane oh mane.

Then Russell goes out then we essentially have five guards on the court, Naref, Jasmine, and Diamond.....dynamic, attacking from all positions, its not as doom and gloom as some think it is....

Last edited:

VN Store

Back