Lady Vols Set For Italy

VN News

The Tennessee women’s basketball team embarks on a three-game tour of Italy on August 5, getting an early start on its preparations for the 2015-16 season.

More...

Reactions: 1 person
And the journey to the Final Four begins here. This should be a great experience for this young team....a good opportunity for Holly to see what type of fire power she has!

DeShields, Graves or Carter will not see action. They are being held out to be completely 100% for the start of practice in October. I wish these games were streamed. I'm curious to see the new offense that is being installed and I'm very anxious to see Nared and Jones because they are receiving great praise coming out of these early practices.

Reactions: 1 person
DeShields, Graves or Carter will not see action. They are being held out to be completely 100% for the start of practice in October. I wish these games were streamed. I'm curious to see the new offense that is being installed and I'm very anxious to see Nared and Jones because they are receiving great praise coming out of these early practices.

Thanku.

VN Store

Back