Tenth All-Star Game For Catchings

VN News

Former Lady Vol Tamika Catchings was selected to the WNBA All-Star Game for a league-record 10th time on Tuesday.

More...

Former Lady Vol Tamika Catchings was selected to the WNBA All-Star Game for a league-record 10th time on Tuesday.

More...

One if the greatest LadyVols to ever wear the uniform! I love Tamika! Cross my fingers, it'll be great to have her and Kara back here coaching one of these days.

I hope she has a strong season next year to close out an amazing career. She is truly one of a kind, and it will be impossible to replace her.

On a side note, I think that the WNBA needs to take away the fan vote. Some of these were just baffling. Shoni Schimmel voted as a starter? Yes, I know she fluked her way to a game for the ages at last year's All Star Game, but she's pretty bad.

The fan vote almost never gets it right. Every year there is at least one head scratcher. Makes the game a bit of a farce IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
nah, I got nuthin against fat chicks... I love em... unless they are too lazy to keep clean.

makes me barf when I see a dirty sweaty 2 ton heifer( Florida is full of em) blocking the aisles when I have to go shopping. And that goes for us men also. Keep yer dirty selves home till you can clean up!

pet peeve of the day!

I would never have guessed Tamika would have the kind of durability to be a 10-time All Star. The way she throws her body around on the court, anyone else would be in a permanent body cast. Congratulations, Meek!

VN Store

Back