Glory Johnson

Hilarious ! The same sexers lobbied and rallied for their right to be miserable like the rest of us. :birgits_giggle:

Reactions: 7 people
This is one issue that no one has really thought about yet. Can any of you divorced guys imagine posting up against your ex-wife in the paint? How do you think that would work out? It would give a whole new meaning to the concept of a personal foul.

They need to make that first game between their two teams pay-per-view.

Reactions: 2 people
Wonder if they thought out gay divorce as an option when they were fighting for gay marriage? The attorneys win again...

Looks like something that will stimulate the economy...think about ALL the money spent on weddings and marriage certificates and divorce attorneys.

I'm sorry folks but Glory has become a BIG embarrassment to the Lady Vols.

Makes you wonder if something is not right upstairs.

If I were Brittany, I would be very, very, very scared. Johnson is coming off as a bit...unhinged at the moment.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm sorry folks but Glory has become a BIG embarrassment to the Lady Vols.

This episode raises serious questions about her judgment. I guess we're lucky that they separated before they got signed to a reality TV show contract--talk about embarrassing.

Reactions: 1 person
Makes you wonder if something is not right upstairs.

If I were Brittany, I would be very, very, very scared. Johnson is coming off as a bit...unhinged at the moment.

I was thinking the same thing....this doesn't even seem to be in Glory's character. Griner seems to have brought out a different side to Glory that I haven't seen and its a bit disturbing I must say.

I was thinking the same thing....this doesn't even seem to be in Glory's character. Griner seems to have brought out a different side to Glory that I haven't seen and its a bit disturbing I must say.

Griner is the one who is handling this the right way since the fight. She took responsibility and accepted the consequences. She's clearly got some anger management problems, but she's not making excuses for herself. I hate to say it, but I think this is all Glory digging her own grave.

It's really a shame because Glory was one of my favorite LVs. But she's coming across very poorly here...some really creepy stalker tendencies and she's trying to be controlling. Not unlike what you would see in an abusive relationship.

I think Brittany was lucky that she had the presence of mind to end things early and hopefully they both keep their distance from one another. But I do agree that if they are both in the league next year (my guess right now is that Glory is going to be cut loose if she doesn't come to her senses) and play one another, it's going to be fireworks. Somehow, I think that in this instance, Glory's elbow to the nose won't be an accident.

Reactions: 3 people
Why? One of the greatest players in our history was Chamique Holdsclaw. :question:

No one's going to crucify a player with diagnosed psychological problems. Hopefully, Chamique got help and is doing better (saw pics with Pat Summitt, and she seemed happy).

Reactions: 4 people
No one's going to crucify a player with diagnosed psychological problems. Hopefully, Chamique got help and is doing better (saw pics with Pat Summitt, and she seemed happy).

Not me but heard talk of changing her street name during her legal difficulties. She kept a low profile for a reason. My point, why should the fanbase be "embarrassed" over Glory Johnson? She was an equal party but she's also pregnant. If you've never partied with an emotional pregnant chick, you don't know psychological.

Last edited:
Wow. None of you know them personally, huh. Glory an embarrassment to the Lady Vols, nope my friend, the people in this thread are...

smh...then to speak of the situation, like you have all the info. Are any you a lesbian or bisexual? If not stfu. Y'all look way worse than Glory Johnson ever could, a Lady Vol for life.

Its not a **** show, you dont have follow, watch it ya know, but part of yall are looking for something or someone to hate.

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back