Mercedes Russell

I am hoping we can stay healthy this season and Russell has a big season.

And I hope she learns, and uses, some simple low-post scoring moves, which I was surprised not to see from her as a freshman. She has size and touch; she ought to be able to score in the block, and we need her to.

I realize that the posters on the Lady Vol Forum are much nicer than on the other Forums, but you would have been blasted for starting a thread with only a players name and making us worry for 5-7 seconds while we opened it to find out all was OK.

just saying................

I realize that the posters on the Lady Vol Forum are much nicer than on the other Forums, but you would have been blasted for starting a thread with only a players name and making us worry for 5-7 seconds while we opened it to find out all was OK.

They do that all the time so we're used to it.

Your computer is slow.:)

Reactions: 1 person

stop thinking negative and expecting something to be wrong

Reactions: 2 people
stop thinking negative and expecting something to be wrong

Lol! You UConn fans are so hilarious. Y'all come on this board and act like y'all are just so nice and pretend that y'all want the Lady Vols to succeed so badly. Come on now be real. When y'all get back to The Boneyard its a whole different story. In reality, most of y'all are hoping Tennessee becomes the next Old Dominion or Louisiana Tech. Some of y'all copy and paste post from here and take the right to The Boneyard. You can quit with the acting and just be real.

Reactions: 4 people
DC is fine.

You have to understand how injuries have affected us the last few years, DC. And Pat's illness. Sometimes it's hard to not expect the worst when you've gone through a lot as a fanbase. :(

Reactions: 5 people
Take away the same type of key players we have lost for most of the season's, and any program would have to be negatively affected.

Reactions: 7 people
We most definitely have had some bad luck with our program since the Parker era. :( let's hope Diamond and Mercedes can restore some order.

Reactions: 1 person
DC is fine.

You have to understand how injuries have affected us the last few years, DC. And Pat's illness. Sometimes it's hard to not expect the worst when you've gone through a lot as a fanbase. :(
I guess so...

thats why I cant be a diehard fan for anything, too stressful :unsure:

thanks for the article OP :hi:

it is great that Russell is getting ready for the upcoming season

I do wonder how far back her feet problems went ?it has to be at least in her senior season

it will be great to watch her play healthy for a change

Last edited:

VN Store

Back