Stephanie Mavunga

volfanIND

CH433ExWIAAaBFM.jpg:large

We all know this will be HUGE for us. It's gotta be hard to develop bonds/relationships/family for two years at a school and leave that to start over again. I hope Tennessee offers what she is looking for!

I just heard that we have a great shot at this player if were interested. She would be able to move right into Graves position don't think she can find anywhere else where she would have this much immediate playing time on a contending team. SC has a lot of post players and have 15 on scholarship hopefully there are out of the picture.

Reactions: 1 person
Looks to me like SC is at 16 schollies for the 2015 - 2016 season, with the transfers of Imovbioh, Davis, and Gray

I just heard that we have a great shot at this player if were interested. She would be able to move right into Graves position don't think she can find anywhere else where she would have this much immediate playing time on a contending team. SC has a lot of post players and have 15 on scholarship hopefully there are out of the picture.

Tennessee and Muvunga can have no contact unless its approve by UNC. If Hatchell is still salty about DeShields transferring to Tennessee, she may well block Muvunga from coming to Tennessee. All we can do is hope for the best!

Tennessee and Muvunga can have no contact unless its approve by UNC. If Hatchell is still salty about DeShields transferring to Tennessee, she may well block Muvunga from coming to Tennessee. All we can do is hope for the best!

I know and she is bitter so I certainly believe she could do that even though Summit actually helped her get the NC job years ago. If no Tennessee and she wants to go to a contender she may see if Geno has any interest he was recruiting her in high school. Neither of the Indiana schools are contenders that we recruiting her.
SC certainly should not be an option.

I've been living in a cave lately & I've missed the news to why all of a sudden UNC is having players transfer out.....what happened? Hatchell lay an egg on her players or something?

I've been living in a cave lately & I've missed the news to why all of a sudden UNC is having players transfer out.....what happened? Hatchell lay an egg on her players or something?

NCAA violations for fake/easy classes for student athletes from the last 20+ years. NCAA is likely to come down with harsh punishments for the men's and women's basketball programs so players are transferring out to avoid being victims of the punishment.

NCAA violations for fake/easy classes for student athletes from the last 20+ years. NCAA is likely to come down with harsh punishments for the men's and women's basketball programs so players are transferring out to avoid being victims of the punishment.

yep, like rats leaving a sinking ship. WHen you see the train coming jump off the tracks! :hi:

Do the violations really extend to the UNC women's program? As for academic fraudulence, every major football program in American was doing it for decades--easy/bogus majors like sports management, profs who give out grades (I had one when I was an athlete at UT), copies of tests floating around, tutors writing papers for athletes. They must have been pretty egregious at UNC, that's all I can say, as I've no doubt that academic cheating is still pretty prevalent--especially with the men.

We really need to land her. I feel like this is HUGE for us. What battle that would be between Tennessee and South Carolina if we get her.

Reactions: 2 people

:good!: Thanks for the update....it's appreciated.

Y is everyone speculating that Hatchell won't release her to us? What did we do to her? We didn't make Diamond transfer.

If figured it was an unconditional release. She didn't block Diamond from coming here even though we all knew from the start she would end up at UT. If she was as salty as some say she is she wouldn't have allowed to Gray to USCe. I think she cares enough about them to let them go to a place that makes them happy, especially with the uncertainty looming over her program. I think this her last season anyway before UNC forces her to retire.

SN: I think before the week is out Cherry will be the next to leave. Vandy transfer Kea has to be upset to go from a dumpster fire in Vandy to being trapped in a burning building at UNC

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back