allisha gray

Could you imagine this starting 5: Cooper, DeShields, Gray, Nared, Russell. That would be pretty damn formidable.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't be shocked if Mavunga transfers too.

Tennessee could be a landing spot for her, and if the NCAA allows them to automatically play next year, it would fix our post issue a little bit.

Don't be shocked if Mavunga transfers too.

Tennessee could be a landing spot for her, and if the NCAA allows them to automatically play next year, it would fix our post issue a little bit.

I'd take Mavaunga and Gray. Never understood why all those girls went to UNC. That was weird-group think.

Reactions: 1 person
Mavunga had ND as one of her finalist and she's from that area. That's crazy that they all went there and so far 3 out of the 4 has transferred. I know Hatchell is sick right about now.

Mavunga had ND as one of her finalist and she's from that area. That's crazy that they all went there and so far 3 out of the 4 has transferred. I know Hatchell is sick right about now.

She wouldn't be able to go to ND because they are an ACC school.

If Gray wants to come and our staff doesn't take her (and UNC releases her to UT), then they should all be effin fired on the spot. She's better than any guard we have a shot at the next two seasons and better than the vast majority of guards on our current roster.

The transfer rules are that if she goes to an ACC school she would lose a year of eligibility (her clock keeps ticking) and she could not be put on scholarship for a year. If she transfers out of conference she doesn't lose the year and she can be put on scholarship immediately but still sit out if her school releases her which is ACC policy.

Ironically I thought Gray and Diamond were both going to UT in high school. And of course back in the day supposedly Russell and Mavunga were best friends and a package deal. Their little Cinco de Mayo saga really screwed everything up. I knew nothing good would come of it.

I actually thought Mavunga was the most likely to leave and now she's the last one left.

Ironically I thought Gray and Diamond were both going to UT in high school. And of course back in the day supposedly Russell and Mavunga were best friends and a package deal. Their little Cinco de Mayo saga really screwed everything up. I knew nothing good would come of it.

I actually thought Mavunga was the most likely to leave and now she's the last one left.

I think you'll know more about what Mavunga does after the USA tournaments.

ironically i thought gray and diamond were both going to ut in high school. And of course back in the day supposedly russell and mavunga were best friends and a package deal. Their little cinco de mayo saga really screwed everything up. I knew nothing good would come of it.

i actually thought mavunga was the most likely to leave and now she's the last one left.

this!

I'd take Mavaunga and Gray. Never understood why all those girls went to UNC. That was weird-group think.
I feel the same way, if we can get Stephanie Mavunga to come and back up Mercedes for a season (If she can play right away) and start next to Mercedes in 2016, We would no doubt be the favorites to win it all but I could also see her heading to ND because she could possibly start there as Riemer is better served at the 4 backing up Turner and Mavunga than starting at the 5 imo

I feel the same way, if we can get Stephanie Mavunga to come and back up Mercedes for a season (If she can play right away) and start next to Mercedes in 2016, We would no doubt be the favorites to win it all but I could also see her heading to ND because she could possibly start there as Riemer is better served at the 4 backing up Turner and Mavunga than starting at the 5 imo

ND is an ACC school, she would have to sit out two years.

VN Store

Back