New Nike uniform for softball?

peachstatevolgirl

I've Googled the speculated new uniforms for the football team. Do we have any idea of what the new softball uniforms will look like? Any propositions? Obviously the blue trim will be gone, but I think some smoky grey uniforms would be cool. Really loved the grey alternate uniforms the football team unveiled last year. Something like that would be sweet IMO

I've Googled the speculated new uniforms for the football team. Do we have any idea of what the new softball uniforms will look like? Any propositions? Obviously the blue trim will be gone, but I think some smoky grey uniforms would be cool. Really loved the grey alternate uniforms the football team unveiled last year. Something like that would be sweet IMO

I read somewhere you will see all the new uniforms for Tennessee on or around July 1st. Only thing I have against what they are doing is not using the Lady Vols name for all women sports at UT. Hart and Cheek missed the boat on this one. But I guess if you haven't been at Tennessee as long as some other people you just still do not get it. I think its a big mistake by Hart and Cheek to not market the Lady Vols. :hi:

Reactions: 9 people
Haven't given this much thought. But, seeing how 9 out of last 10 national championships have been won by schools sponsored by Nike (the only exception is UCLA in '10, an Adidas sponsored school), I hope that Nike karma instantly shines at our Volunteer Softball team in '15-'16 and brings a lot of good luck moving forward. :) Yep, all we were missing was the sign of swoosh on our jerseys. Well, Florida & LSU even Alabama uniforms all look good. I'm sure new designs are in place to make our new One Tennessee Volunteer Softball team's unis look just as good if not better. You look good, you feel good and you play good! The blue trim will be missed..

July 1st is the official switch to NIKE date, but I have not seen pics yet.

Deerpark probably can help with pics.

I read somewhere you will see all the new uniforms for Tennessee on or around July 1st. Only thing I have against what they are doing is not using the Lady Vols name for all women sports at UT. Hart and Cheek missed the boat on this one. But I guess if you haven't been at Tennessee as long as some other people you just still do not get it. I think its a big mistake by Hart and Cheek to not market the Lady Vols. :hi:

:good!: couldn't agree more.

GO LADY VOLS!

Reactions: 5 people
Haven't given this much thought. But, seeing how 9 out of last 10 national championships have been won by schools sponsored by Nike (the only exception is UCLA in '10, an Adidas sponsored school), I hope that Nike karma instantly shines at our Volunteer Softball team in '15-'16 and brings a lot of good luck moving forward. :) Yep, all we were missing was the sign of swoosh on our jerseys. Well, Florida & LSU even Alabama uniforms all look good. I'm sure new designs are in place to make our new One Tennessee Volunteer Softball team's unis look just as good if not better. You look good, you feel good and you play good! The blue trim will be missed..

Isn't Michigan an Adidas team? They've won.
Nonetheless, I hope you're right! We need a softball national championship in Tennessee! You're definitely on point about the 'look good, play good' mantra. We girls are funny, huh? Lol.

well if it wasn't for Nike Micheal Jordan would never have been worth a hoot

Nike is a popular brand,but a uniform never won nothing

I seen a survey this past Sunday on The Sports Source and the uniforms were the last thing recruits took into consideration while evaluating a school,I think ESPN did it,but I may be wrong on that

Adidas and Nike are just wanting to sell more stuff,they could care less about a schools tradition

I do expect a lot of gray and no,I'm not a fan of it

crap caught myself posting about it again,I've been trying to quit that :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I expect the caps will have that power T as well as the shorts. That little Nike check mark will be somewhere.

Auburn is the only non Nike school to win the NC in football since the Vols in 98. :)

Among the Power 5 plus BYU & ND only 17 of the 66 are non-Nike schools for about 26%. To your point only 11% of the titles between 1998 and 2014 were won by non-Nike schools.

Among the Power 5 plus BYU & ND only 17 of the 66 are non-Nike schools for about 26%. To your point only 11% of the titles between 1998 and 2014 were won by non-Nike schools.

not healthy long-term for the fans. This will only drive the price up. Good competition between companies is healthy. Probably money given to the right people. Glad I have been stocking up on Adidas gear. :)

Reactions: 3 people
Here is the basic design for all sports. Vols on the front with that Nike check mark.

allunis.jpg

Boring, but do serve as a billboard for the nike logo.

At least the numbers are outlined, should make it easier to read for football.

This is not the actual design just a probable one. The actual hasn't been released yet as far as I know.

VN Store

Back