Congratulations to the Lady Vols Softball Team

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
I do hate the way the WCWS went for them,but overall it has been an exceptional year

the term overachievers has been used and that is a very accurate one,the Weeklys and all coaches did a great job this year,with all the young talent

and lets not forget how the players came together at the end of the regular season and played some fine ass softball

the coaches and players have built a very solid foundation for next year

Congratulations to the mighty Lady Vols of Tennessee

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Reactions: 15 people
Right on! Our girls were awesome this season. Great group to pull for, they gave their all.

Reactions: 2 people
By all means congratulations. The team has earned it. Now it's time to go back to work. The off-season and the fall season will be critical to this teams success next season. There are a boat load of highly regarded players coming in and the returning players should use that as motivation to improve their game and take the next step.

I would be interested to hear what individual goals the Weekly's will give the players to work toward. Better pitching, better fielding, and better hitting. Get it done.

And, it will be really nice to see many of them as part of the first Tennessee Volunteers Women's Softball team next year. That is very exciting.

Agreed, great job by these ladies and coaches!!!!

Excellent job! Very close! Couple of crazy double plays - one very bad call! And just one dropped base hit with all those runners on and they would be in final 4!!

Good season! Very promising for next year!
Go Lady Vols! And go big orange!

Reactions: 1 person
I really enjoyed this season Girls gave it their all every game. The future is very bright for Lady Vol softball.

I didn't watch a lot of their games this year but noticed during the WS that a lot of the coaching staff were wearing Power T and other black/orange Vols stuff. Guess they are getting ready for the switch

I was one of many who saw a middle of the SEC finish.

What you achieved was amazing.

You showed heart and a team focus.

Well done!

:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::acute::acute::acute::acute:

The young Lady Vols really grew up this season. Here's to a more mature, and better, Lady Vol team next season.

that stupid Ralph Weekly should refer to his team as "Ladies" in every interview till hell freezes over or he's canned, imho. Enough of this pc crap!

that stupid Ralph Weekly should refer to his team as "Ladies" in every interview till hell freezes over or he's canned, imho. Enough of this pc crap!

That would show support for his players, but I doubt he would last very long if he did so.

That would show support for his players, but I doubt he would last very long if he did so.

I have often wondered about the position the various LV coaches are in re the logo issue. Sooner or later most of us have a boss we disagree with. Disagreeing with the boss publicly can be a career changing decision.

VN Store

Back