Tori McCoy

Is UCONN targeting her also ?

All the major programs want this young lady's signature. She is special. I never saw her play in person, but I have heard she could make a case of being #1 in her class. By her waiting to the spring to sign, I don't think she goes to UConn, just my opinion. She already knows that UConn will be a force the next few years and McCoy easily could of sign in the early signing period this fall. She knows what UConn has to offer. Like A'ja Wilson, I think she is observing some other programs to see how they do this upcoming season. That's why I think its crucial that Tennessee makes the Final Four this upcoming season because it could be a major boost in recruiting. McCoy is expected to take an official visit to Tennessee.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I've watched some of her AAU games. This girl is definitely a gem. Imagine Bash's freshman year that's how she plays, but a more polished version of that. Can shoot the jumper, attacks the basket, and a glass eater(rebounder).

Reactions: 1 person
Those players waiting until April make it tough on Coaches. We need to pick up a couple of post players in November and leave one open for her, but we can't wait until April hoping she will be a Lady Vol. Need two players on the dotted line in November.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back