Move-In Day For Newest Lady Vols

VN News

Aided by members of the Lady Vol basketball staff, freshmen Te'a Cooper and Meme Jackson moved into their dorm rooms on Thursday.
video_icon.png
FEATURE |
media-icon-photogallery.gif
PHOTOS

More...

Reactions: 5 people
So glad to see our newest ladies on campus!! WELCOME!,

We will be awesome this year! Cannot wait to get our tickets!!

Love our lady vols!

Reactions: 2 people
Why do I have a feeling Jackson will be a gem! I'm so excited for next season. Good defender, offensive pg.....we should be National Championship ready adding these two.

Reactions: 1 person
Why do I have a feeling Jackson will be a gem! I'm so excited for next season. Good defender, offensive pg.....we should be National Championship ready adding these two.

I def agree with you here. Jackson played on the number one rated high school team in the nation. She averaged just under 10 points a game. Now, you might say that doesn't sound like a lot of points, but her teammate is Crystal Dangerfield, the highly touted UCONN recruit and she averaged right around 14 points a game. Jackson was second in average points per game, just behind Dangerfield on the team. Can't wait for this next season to start. November will be a long wait..

Reactions: 3 people
Te'a & Meme as true freshmen, Diamond eligible, and Mercedes healthy.

:popcorn:
Don't forget Jasmine being back and healthy also helps as she is usually the person at the top of the press (like Anoskie was when we last won the title)

Reactions: 1 person
Aided by members of the Lady Vol basketball staff, freshmen Te'a Cooper and Meme Jackson moved into their dorm rooms on Thursday.
video_icon.png
FEATURE |
media-icon-photogallery.gif
PHOTOS

More...

:) Where can I apply to be apart of the Lady Vol basketball staff? I wouldn't mind at all in helping the newcomers unload & tote their bags to their rooms & help get them accustomed to the dorm life. :birgits_giggle:

I'm thinking Me Me will be a huge surprise. She fills a stat sheet does a little bit of everything for her team. I think we'll lead the SEC in steals this season.

VN Store

Back