Erin Gabriel's Hip Injury

2Alum4EverVol

Heard there's a recurrence which happened in game 3 of Super Regional against FSU. Any updates? LV's chances of advancing in WCWS really depends on this injury issue…Hope all's well..

Heard there's a recurrence which happened in game 3 of Super Regional against FSU. Any updates? LV's chances of advancing in WCWS really depends on this injury issue…Hope all's well..

She didn't play in game three of the super regional, so there was no injury to her hip in that game. Ralph said in the post game press conference Friday after game three that Erin is having more problems with her hip and the doctor will look at her. He also said it was rehab related. He never said she re-injured it, IIRC, he said problems.

wow I just hope she needs a little rest is all

I can't find anything about a recent injury with her either

I just watched that video

it makes you wonder how it is rehab related this time of year ? maybe she has been playing games to close together ? he did say she was only good for a couple of innings

Last edited:
Karen Weekly confirmed yesterday before leaving for OKC that Erin had a bullpen workout MOnday, and everything was okay!!! Relief. Now I firmly believe that we can do some damage out there in WCWS with healthy Erin, Rainey and the rest of pitching staff. Go go go Lady Vols!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Wow, we are having an amazing storm overhead in Central Fl. right now! Sounds like "Shock & Awe" is back! Where's Baghdad Bob hiding?

Karen Weekly confirmed yesterday before leaving for OKC that Erin had a bullpen workout MOnday, and everything was okay!!! Relief. Now I firmly believe that we can do some damage out there in WCWS with healthy Erin, Rainey and the rest of pitching staff. Go go go Lady Vols!!!

Great news. Thanks.

She needs those hips so she can she can get some spin on the ball. Hope she is ready to go. You could tell she just wasn't getting the snap and the release of her hips against FSU.

heard on the game today,that it was the same hip giving her problems,the one she plants on,hopefully she is fully recovered for next year

that's Mr Mule to you Sly :)

whats up ?

Just slipping through the website to see what's happening. In all sports forums, we have so many bipolar fans that should start taking their meds again. How are you doing these days? Seems like a long time until LV's basketball time.

VN Store

Back