Congrats Mercedes and Diamond

Congrats to Russell and DeShields making the World University Games team that will be played in Korea starting July 6. Look for Cooper to come in hungry and fired up as she was cut from one of the three teams.

Reactions: 1 person
Congrats to Russell and DeShields making the World University Games team that will be played in Korea starting July 6. Look for Cooper to come in hungry and fired up as she was cut from one of the three teams.

I was disappointed to see that Cooper was cut, but I did notice that Crystal Dangerfield from Tennessee, who is a year behind Cooper in school, was selected. Holly missed out on a good one there. I am excited to see Russell and DeShields on the court together this summer.

I was disappointed to see that Cooper was cut, but I did notice that Crystal Dangerfield from Tennessee, who is a year behind Cooper in school, was selected. Holly missed out on a good one there. I am excited to see Russell and DeShields on the court together this summer.

Not quite sure what you are talking about. Neither Cooper or Dangerfield were at the trials. Are you talking about the World University or Pan Am trials?

Cooper made the team last season and Dangerfield didn't. This year it's vice versa. Dangerfield let it be known early in her recruiting that she wanted to go to UConn. I think she was only waiting on an offer. When she got the offer, she committed shortly thereafter. If we can land Destiny Slocum or Kiara Lewis it will ease the rejection a little.

Cooper did try out for one of the teams. She was cut.

The web site is difficult to follow but it has a roster for the attendees and don't see her on any that I can access. But again difficult to navigate.

Cooper made the team last season and Dangerfield didn't. This year it's vice versa. Dangerfield let it be known early in her recruiting that she wanted to go to UConn. I think she was only waiting on an offer. When she got the offer, she committed shortly thereafter. If we can land Destiny Slocum or Kiara Lewis it will ease the rejection a little.

Cooper was invited to the U19 trials, Dangerfield the U17.

No I'm sorry Dangerfield is on the U19 team, missed her the first time, but I don't see where Cooper attended. I'll still keep looking.

:pilot: solve this mess for us or I won't sleep tonight.

Kind of interesting. I found another site that said Cooper was cut. Also, said Durr made the team without even competing. I thought Cooper looked better in the McD's game. These trials are highly subjective.

Kind of interesting. I found another site that said Cooper was cut. Also, said Durr made the team without even competing. I thought Cooper looked better in the McD's game. These trials are highly subjective.

Something smells fishy w/these websites not being accurate.

"Te'a was outstanding," Warlick said. "She did everything that I would have wanted her to do. In my opinion, I thought she was the best guard out here. She's a very talented player who is going to be a tremendous addition to our Tennessee team."

I think Durr was out with a groin injury and did not participate, but she still made the team.

"Te'a was outstanding," Warlick said. "She did everything that I would have wanted her to do. In my opinion, I thought she was the best guard out here. She's a very talented player who is going to be a tremendous addition to our Tennessee team."

So much of that is subjective though. Staley recruited Durr heavily.

VN Store

Back