Jody Adams WSU coach interview

Sometimes when you are trying to put a small school on the big stage you have to recruit players that are good but not great. Many are not use to being pushed to the limits. In many ways this is why they are not considered major talent. A coach like Jody has been on the big stage and knows what it takes to make it to the top. She can see hidden talent and knows that 95% is okay but it will not get the job done.

I support her efforts in pushing WSU on the big stage as a player. Hopefully she can recruit players who have played on all star teams where they were pushed to the max and the expectations were high. Jody can only coach using what she learned from those who coached her. I bet there were a lot of times when Pat pushed her to the max.

This is college basketball and if players want to win they have to quit complaining and put their big girl pants on. Jody I am on your side, keep on pushing.:clapping:

Reactions: 2 people
Sometimes when you are trying to put a small school on the big stage you have to recruit players that are good but not great. Many are not use to being pushed to the limits. In many ways this is why they are not considered major talent. A coach like Jody has been on the big stage and knows what it takes to make it to the top. She can see hidden talent and knows that 95% is okay but it will not get the job done.

I support her efforts in pushing WSU on the big stage as a player. Hopefully she can recruit players who have played on all star teams where they were pushed to the max and the expectations were high. Jody can only coach using what she learned from those who coached her. I bet there were a lot of times when Pat pushed her to the max.

This is college basketball and if players want to win they have to quit complaining and put their big girl pants on. Jody I am on your side, keep on pushing.:clapping:

Agree, there are no "show up" trophies in college athletics.

Finally, it's relieving and reassuring to learn that this towering 5 foot 3 and 3/4 inch brutal hellcat is actually NOT torturing and abusing these once healthy athletes.

From reading, I infer that changes will be made, but it does not specify spiritual exorcism is in order.

I hope she shows up for the first day of practice and finds her loyal players there early--doing push-ups!

VN Store

Back