Graduation Legacy Continues

VN News

Three seniors and a rising junior continued the Lady Vols' 100 percent graduation rate and added their names to the program's graduation pole.
video_icon.png
GRADUATION POLE SIGNING

More...

Reactions: 1 person
Congratulations to Cierra Burdick, Isabelle Harrison, Ariel Massengale, and Andraya Carter!

Check their stats!

The Class of 2015 won 113 games at Tennessee with a Southeastern Conference record of 54-10. UT won four SEC Championships -- two regular season, two tournament -- with this senior class and advanced to a Sweet 16 and three Elite Eights. They added another number together as a class: Three, as in three college degrees, continuing the perfect graduation rate for four-year players at Tennessee.

The Summitt Legacy lives on!

Reactions: 6 people
One of my favorite recruiting classes for all they've been through!!! I hate they never could have it going all at one time. In Izzy's superb junior season, Ariel goes down. In Cierra's good senior season, Izzy goes down.Ariel her freshman year with huge expectations, yet handled jumping from high school to the rigors of the SEC with such grace. I'll miss those young ladies and I wish them well in their future endeavors. I'm sure we'll be seeing or hearing Cierra on someone's new cast.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Congratulations to Ariel Massengale, Cierra Burdick, Isabelle Harrison, and Andraya Carter.... they will always be Lady Vols......

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder what Draya Carter is going to do for two years. She graduated this year with two years to play. She should have plenty of time to get that outside shot working to perfection.

If she can be a consistent shooter, look out.
Way to go Carter. Congrats!

VN Store

Back