Day: Saturday
Date: May 9, 2015
Time: 8pm EST

the game will be televised on

ESPN

you should be able to stream the game on Watch ESPN

this link may get you there

Streaming Online - WatchESPN

I didn't see anywhere to listen to the game,hopefully they get something up on UTs site,before tomorrow night

the Lady Vols are pitching much better since there regular season series with Auburn

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
We play Kentucky not a good draw since we just beat them three times. We better be ready because they have some good pitching. We were behind more than we were ahead always winning late in those games.

Nunley is a very good pitcher and Erin wasn't pitching very good at times,location problems again,but she did pitch some good innings

I think it will be Erin pitching or it could be Rainey,I like the way she pitiches in relief,but I would like to see her warm up in the bull pen first ,instead of being brought in from the outfield

Tarango pitched some good innings too

one of the pitchers should have stood up and have taken the starting spot by now,all them cancelled games hurt the pitching staff,they needed the work,but that is in the past now :)

go Lady Vols :clapping:

The cancelled games and the injuries hurt the pitching. No pun intended there.

It will be interesting to see how Ralph and Karen handle the pitching. If the LV's beat Kentucky they play LSU. If they beat LSU they will presumably play Florida. They will need better pitching as they advance.

With Aucoin a non-factor, Tarango becomes more important. Pitching by committee I guess with Ralph sticking with whoever is effective. I hope Gabriel's wrist is healed.

Reactions: 1 person
it would be nice to see an injury free Erin pitching,I guess that want happen till next year and it will be hard to figure out what her hip surgery has done to her pitching

I believe it was her right hip labrum that was torn and had the surgery. She is right-handed and pushes off with her right leg. I imagine this was very painful.

I'll keep an especially close eye on her hips next game and let you know if she winces.... :)

Reactions: 2 people
1-0 Ky top of 2nd. An .082 hitter hits a double. Gregg with an infield error. Ky gets runners on 2nd and 3rd with 1 out but the LV's get a double play including an out at home plate to get out of the inning. Nice double play but not a good start.

Ground out by Gregg and a called third strike on Koenig. Overstreet lines out. Wow. Aucoin is stranded at third.

If the ump is going to continue to call Nunley's screwball a strike when it's 6 inches off the plate, we might as well start the bus. We can't hit that.

Another bad inning. Ky chases Gaffin and scores a run. The LV's are lucky Ky didn't score 3 or 4. Gabriel comes on in relief. 2-0 Ky bottom of the 3rd.

If the ump is going to continue to call Nunley's screwball a strike when it's 6 inches off the plate, we might as well start the bus. We can't hit that.

I agree. We are going to have to back off the plate a little and just see what happens. Could it be any worse than this past inning.

Bottom of the 3rd and Nunley hits her stride and strikes out Lewis, Gaffin, and Aldrete.

Nunley is extra sharp tonight but she is getting a lot of calls. She seems to shine in post season.

Aldrete watches strike 3 for the second time tonight.

Picking Gabriel over Nunley is the biggest recruiting mistake the Weeklys have ever made.

Also, Gaffin should have caught that ball that was hit into the outfield when Gabriel first came in. That was an error.

VN Store

Back