Transfer Rumours

Orange Maniac

Appalachian American
Hearing some rumours of a Lady Vol transferring out but haven't gotten a name yet. Anybody have any news out there?

I talked to one of the Lady Vols parents (I'd rather not say which one as it may get her daughter in trouble) and she said that Dunbar was unhappy about her playing time and was homesick. So I think if anybody goes, it will be her.

I talked to one of the Lady Vols parents (I'd rather not say which one as it may get her daughter in trouble) and she said that Dunbar was unhappy about her playing time and was homesick. So I think if anybody goes, it will be her.

True. I was thinking Moore. She has never gotten much playing time. She makes one mistake and is taken out. If Akhator is on her way maybe Nia sees she will never get on the court. Always got the vibe that Holly didn't like her very much.

Reactions: 1 person
Holly only brought Moore in because of Law and the fact that we were desperate at the time. There is no way under normal circumstances Moore would have been recruited by UT

Reactions: 3 people

I hope not,she has the potential to be a good player and it is obvious that she likes being a Lady vol

I can't see Moore Transferring out going into her Senior year.....I hope its not Dunbar tho...if she can get in shape her shooting can only help this team.

Possibly J.T., but I would like to see her drop at least 10 points (including a three) on somebody before she leaves Tennessee.

Fleetwood Mac style. :)

Exactly. But that spelling was natural for them considering that three-fifths of the members are Brits. Seeing the word spelled that way always brings back memories of the Rumours album and how great it was. Most American spell-checkers will flag the British version.

I hope not J.T. I want to see what she's capable of and she wasn't fully healed so she can't be upset about playing time.

I hope not J.T. I want to see what she's capable of and she wasn't fully healed so she can't be upset about playing time.

Yea I'll be heartbroken if its JT....she's going to be special if her knee is fully healthy, and I'd rather her be special at UT, not at any other school.

VN Store

Back