Date: May 3, 2015
Time: 1:00 p.m. ET

the game should be televised on

ESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

the Lady Vols are ranked 12th

Kentucky is ranked 21st

this is the final series of the regular season for the Lady Vols,they have a record of 36-13 so far

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Hey gm, do you know what the status is at the stadium for this series? I have been looking for a couple of tickets for my granddaughter and her Dad and have only been able to find a link for group sales, which requires a minimum of 15 seats purchased. It doesn't seem that, if there are enough seats for group sales, that the games would be otherwise sold out.

Jim

Hey gm, do you know what the status is at the stadium for this series? I have been looking for a couple of tickets for my granddaughter and her Dad and have only been able to find a link for group sales, which requires a minimum of 15 seats purchased. It doesn't seem that, if there are enough seats for group sales, that the games would be otherwise sold out.

Jim

The games are sold out this weekend.

Gaffin doubles and brings in Aldrete. 4-1 LV's. Lewis singles and brings in McSwain. Gaffin out at home. 5-1 LV's. Inning over.

Bottom of the 4th. Gregg strikes out looking. Geathers strikes out looking. You can't hit the ball if you don't swing at it, Ladies. Geer fouls out. 5-1 LV's.

Bottom of the 5th, Aldrete and McSwain walk Aucoin reaches on a fielder's choice Gaffin doubles up the middle Aucoin scored. 6-1 LV's.

Bottom of the 6th, Gregg walks, Geathers reaches on an error, Gregg thrown out at third, Geathers to second. Geer flies out. Aldrete singles, Geathers scores, Aldrete to second. Koenig singles, Aldrete to third. Aucoin strikes out. 7-1 LV's.

Top of the 7th, Kentucky has a strike out, ground out, and then a double to right-center. :mad: Go get 'em Rainey! STRIKE OUT!! Game over, LV's win 7-1.

LV's get 7 runs on 10 hits, 1 HR (Koenig), 2 doubles (Gaffin), Gaffin and Lewis with 2 RBI's each, no errors, and no stolen bases.

Gaffin pitches a complete game 5 hitter with 1 run earned run allowed and struck out 7. Her pitch count was 73 strikes on 113 pitches for a .65 ratio.

Player of the game: Rainey Gaffin.

Dang. Missouri is up on Florida 4-2 in the bottom of the 4th. Missouri needs to lose at least one game to Florida and the LV's sweep Kentucky for the LV's to be seeded higher than Missouri in the SEC tournament.

Auburn over LSU 2-1 in the bottom of the 6th in what looks like a pitching duel. Three hits total in the game. I don't see LSU losing three but that would be great.

Alabama atop Arkansas 888,888 to 1. So much for Alabama throwing the series so the LV's can move ahead in the standings.

Florida finally waking up and now ahead of Missouri 5-4 in the 5th.

Auburn holds on to beat LSU 2-1.

Alabama now ahead of Arkansas 999,999 to 1.

Florida beats Missouri 7-6.
Auburn holds on to beat LSU 2-1.
Alabama beats Arkansas 9 to 1.

Current standings:
Florida 17-4
Auburn 17-5
Alabama 15-7
LSU 14-8
Georgia 14-9
Tennessee 13-9
Missouri 13-9

Last edited:
your suppose to be able to watch the game on ESPN News,since the other game is running over,on TV

VN Store

Back