Tennessee Has 39 On SEC Winter Honor Roll

Lots of swimmers..... not so many football or baseball. Proximity to library an issue?

gee.............I had to edit and add blue font..........

Need a check up?

meter.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of swimmers..... not so many football or baseball. Proximity to library an issue?

The football team has made a vast improvement in their overall GPA, Jones basically dug them out of the basement and I believe has the total team GPA near 3.0.

Take your shots somewhere else, your proximity to this forum is an issue..

Reactions: 1 person
The football team has made a vast improvement in their overall GPA, Jones basically dug them out of the basement and I believe has the total team GPA near 3.0.

Take your shots somewhere else, your proximity to this forum is an issue..

It was 2.75. Highest GPA ever at Tennessee for the football program. UT Athletics currently averages a 3.0 GPA.

It was 2.75. Highest GPA ever at Tennessee for the football program. UT Athletics currently averages a 3.0 GPA.

The graduation rate rate will gradually rise as CBJ continues to emphasize academics and getting degrees. Only very small percentage of players make it to the NFL, and there is the possibility of career ending injury.

Check those majors out too. Only 3 or 4 out of the 25 or so on S&D teams that are near worthless. Almost every one of them difficult. They've got some academic success going in that camp.

The reasons for this would be an interesting (and possibly politically incorrect) study as to the reasons.

There must be a mistake for not one football player to be listed from any school. Over 1000 students playing football in the SEC and not one made honor roll? Doesn't pass the smell test to me.

I don't believe the results here. Look at the Miss. schools. Look at Vandy. Now look at Georgia. Why the huge disparity? Even if you said," oh that's Miss. for ya!", then why are Vandy's number's low? Because it's a tough (academically) school? Then, at least by way of perspective, the Miss. schools should be sky high!

My guess is that some of these sports are not nominating their athletes for some reason. Are these just the winter sports? I know BB, gymnastics are winter sports, not sure about the others. Some sports are oddly missing when you'd think they'd be represented (golf, tennis, and yes, at least some football players) Athletes on this level are too competitive not to be doing well when they have the brains- and I don't believe that somehow the only smart folks are in swimming and diving, gymnastics, and equestrian.

VN Store

Back