Couple SEC players Transferring already ...

volfanIND

Kentucky:
She didn't play a lot, and is from Tennessee. Doubt it will seriously hurt them, but you never know.

UK women's basketball freshman Jaycee Coe says she's transferring | Basketball: Women | Kentucky.com

Texas A/M:
Got some playing time, but wasn't a huge factor for them. Anytime you loose 6'3 though in the SEC, can't be good.
TEXASTECH.COM Terry Transferring to Texas Tech - Texas Tech University Official Athletic Site

Here is a link of current players that are transferring.
NCAA Transfers
Sierra Calhoun (duke) Still hasn't announced where she is going.

Kentucky:
She didn't play a lot, and is from Tennessee. Doubt it will seriously hurt them, but you never know.

UK women's basketball freshman Jaycee Coe says she's transferring | Basketball: Women | Kentucky.com

Texas A/M:
Got some playing time, but wasn't a huge factor for them. Anytime you loose 6'3 though in the SEC, can't be good.
TEXASTECH.COM Terry Transferring to Texas Tech - Texas Tech University Official Athletic Site

Here is a link of current players that are transferring.
NCAA Transfers
Sierra Calhoun (duke) Still hasn't announced where she is going.

Not surprising about Coe. I was surprised she went to an SEC school in the first place. I can see her at an MTSU or Lipscomb.

I've heard Calhoun will likely be at a Big10 school next year.

Illinois State had 6 transfers, USC 4, Indiana 4, Minn and several more . Bring in a new coach and sometimes moving else where is a good choice.

Indiana for example had a team of small guards and not all got playing time.

VN Store

Back