Espn pre-season top 25

Lady Vols come in at #-3. That is all you need to know.

No its not. Who is #2? Surely not the neutered dames who just lost their best player to the WNBA when we are loaded with as much talent as pU Conn. And it can't be the Lady Cocks, they're in our division and we will rule the SEC next year!

ESPN Hates us!

Forgot the blue font.

I think we've started at #3 the last 3 years now. Correct me if I'm wrong. I hope we can stay top 3 all year and possibly take a strong hold on the #2 spot....I don't see us or Connecticut losing any games next year!

This is ESPN's way too early top 25 for 2015-16 season.

1. UConn
2. South Carolina
3. Tennessee
4. Maryland
5. Baylor
6. Notre Dame
7. Louisville
8. North Carolina
9. Texas
10. Florida State
11. Mississippi State
12. Oregon State
13. Ohio State
14. Arizona State
15. Duke
16. Kentucky
17. Texas A&M
18. George Washington
19. Oklahoma
20. Stanford
21. South Florida
22. LSU
23. Northwestern
24. Florida Gulf Coast
25. Rutgers

UT will get USC jr. at home this year, no way we lose that one. If everything breaks right and we can stay injury free then we can beat UCONN also if we play them in the tourney.

Reactions: 2 people
Maryland probably feels like ESPN hates them coming in with a #4 below TN.

Maybe, but we're getting Diamond on the court next year. We would have beaten Maryland this year with Diamond on the court.

The most underrated team on that list is Ohio State. Kelsey Mitchell is a superstar.

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe, but we're getting Diamond on the court next year. We would have beaten Maryland this year with Diamond on the court.

The most underrated team on that list is Ohio State. Kelsey Mitchell is a superstar.

Don't forget that along w/Diamond comes a healthy Russell where Russell should be a very much polished & improved player.

Reactions: 1 person
In 1999, Lady Vols had a team that had basically won 3 in a row but couldn't do it that 4th time so it's definitely not automatic.

LV's preseason rankings the past few years or so:

2014-2015-4
2013-2014-4
2012-2013-20
2011-2012-3
2010-2011-4
2009-2010-6
2008-2009-7
2007-2008-1
2006-2007-5

Don't forget that along w/Diamond comes a healthy Russell where Russell should be a very much polished & improved player.

She'll be healthy and I hope can get up and down the court a lot better. But a player polishes her game and gets better by playing and she hasn't played. I wouldn't be too surprised to see a somewhat raw player at the first of the season. Hopefully it will only take a few games to get to that improvement we all want to see.

She'll be healthy and I hope can get up and down the court a lot better. But a player polishes her game and gets better by playing and she hasn't played. I wouldn't be too surprised to see a somewhat raw player at the first of the season. Hopefully it will only take a few games to get to that improvement we all want to see.

:yes:

don't forget about Russell either,with Mercedes healthy,there is no telling what could have happened

and Jones too

of course these way to early polls are fun,ESPN does need the clicks :)

and hopefully no lady Vols get an injuried between now and this fall either,knock on wood

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
th

Seeing lots of these in this post. Hope you people are correct!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back