Date: Apr. 19, 2015
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET

there not showing a stream as of yet

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

ETSU is unranked

Virginia Tech is unranked,but receiving votes for the top 25

Mississippi State is unranked,but receiving votes for the top 25

the Lady Vols need to pay attention and sweep these game,hopefully the pitching will come around and be consistent

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Wow, an extended road trip. Johnson City, Blacksburg, then Starkville. They'll be gone almost a week.

I thought after Saturday's loss he might make 'em walk. :)

I guess after today's win they're back on the bus in style.

I had me a horse named Cocoa once. I was about 10 or 12. I got stuck in a fence on her and almost got my leg torn off. I think my dad sent Cocoa to the glue factory.

Ralph said after the win over ETSU that they are down to two pitchers - Tarango and he didn't name the other. What is he talking about? I missed whatever happened. :frown:

Ralph said after the win over ETSU that they are down to two pitchers - Tarango and he didn't name the other. What is he talking about? I missed whatever happened. :frown:

I know Erin is hurt I think she has been off and on and pitching through it. When she is not pitching her wrist is taped up and sometimes has ice on it in the dugout. That is the extent of what I know about the pitchers.
Anybody happen to catch is Aldrete got hurt last night? I could only get twitter updates and I found it odd that in a 1-0 game heading to the bottom of the 2nd inning they would take her out of the game.

Gabriel has a wrist injury after getting hit at Auburn, she's day-to-day, but it clearly affected her last Saturday. Aucoin couldn't pitch last night, she's TBA for the weekend.

Oh, man, PLEASE get well quickly Erin and Gretchen.

Curious how Gretchen could play (DP) but not pitch. All I can think of is a pitching-finger blister or something like that.

Who is pitching for the LV's?

See now it is Gaffin pitching.

Last edited:
for some reason I have lost the stream and can't get any audio,are you having the same problems ?

VN Store

Back