Lauren Hill has Died

GameTime

OK guys, give a moment to pause and remember this wonderful young lady......She is out of her pain now, but it still makes me very sad...She fought a gallant fight.

Reactions: 13 people
I live in the Cincinnati area where she is from and played basketball. She has been a true inspiration for everyone and I am saddened that she has passed. Doctors thought she would be gone by Christmas but her fighting spirit kept her going much longer. RIP Lauren...you touched us all!

Reactions: 3 people
She demonstrated amazing fortitude and grace in fighting this disease. Lauren Hill was inspirational; cancer sucks.

Reactions: 1 person
My heart aches for her family. She was a wonderful person and truly lived her life to the fullest while she was alive.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't know if anyone saw the 60 min feature on a miracle cure in clinical trials at Duke. It uses a genetically altered form of the polio virus injected directly into the tumor. It's unbelievable the success they are having.

I don't know if anyone saw the 60 min feature on a miracle cure in clinical trials at Duke. It uses a genetically altered form of the polio virus injected directly into the tumor. It's unbelievable the success they are having.

As well as reeingeneered measles, herpes, and yes the aids virus.. looks like theyre dismantling harmful parts of the viruses and altering them to attack proteins specific to cancer cell membranes, which is awesome because it attacks the cancer and not the rest of the body like current therapies. Cancer cloaks itself and these viruses help wake the immune system up where they no longer deem cancer a harmless cell.. real close to a breakthrough i think

What this young woman did with her short life is inspiring and exemplary.... I salute her..... God Bless You Lauren Hill. I admire you...... bears repeating yes!

Her inspirational story will never be forgotten. Sad she is gone, but comforting to know she is in a better place....

VN Store

Back