SEC Network +

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

Day: Tuesday
Date: Apr. 7, 2015
Time: 7:00 p.m. E

the game will be streamed on

SEC Network +

you can listen here,all it is showing right now is gametracker,hopefully that changes

CBSSports.com GameTracker - Women's Softball

LSU

Day: Friday
Date: Apr. 10, 2015
Time: 6:30 p.m. ET

you can stream the game on the

SEC Network +

you can listen here

Day: Saturday
Date: Apr. 11, 2015
Time: 5:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPN

you can listen here

Day: Sunday
Date: Apr. 12, 2015
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET

the game will be streamed on the

SEC Network +

you can listen here

the Lady Vols are ranked 14th,tied, as of this posting

Eastern Kentucky is unranked

the Tigers of LSU are ranked 2nd

the Lady Vols will be home all week,hopefully the pitching will settle down and there Defensive play will improve,they are swinging a mean bat :)

as all way Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
There is a logjam for 4th place in the SEC standings with Alabama, Tennessee, TXA&M, and Missouri all with 5 losses apiece in the loss column. The LSU series is in Knoxville. The LV's need at least 2 wins to have a chance for 4th spot in the SEC tournament.

Auburn and LSU both are playing great and unfortunately Florida is getting hot and is on a streak. Tennessee still has to travel to Mississippi State and Alabama for a series and to conclude the end of the regular season they host a Kentucky squad that had high pre-season hopes.

That's 12 more games and they currently stand at 7-5. They have to go at least 8-4 in those 12 games to have a chance at a 4 seed in the tournament. Three total from LSU and Alabama is about the best they can hope for. That means a sweep against either Mississippi State or Kentucky and two wins in the other series would be needed to achieve an 8-4 closeout to the SEC season.

It starts NOW.

Reactions: 4 people
Need to sweep this Doubleheader get to 16 and 2 at home and 29 and 9 overall.

images

Last edited:
If we can get 8 runs think we'll win this first game in five Gabriel got a perfect game going through three innings.

Lady Vols 5 to 0 Now still bottom of the third hopefully a five inning win.

Aucoin only lasted 2 innings in the 2nd game. If she can't pitch against EKU, I don't think she can pitch against LSU or Alabama. I hope I'm wrong.

AuCoin just needs to call me and listen to the ole Gule about where to throw her fastball(upside the head of the clueless hp ump) when she is getting squeezed on her pitches....

Knock the ump down a few times and he/she will get it right.lol

Reactions: 2 people
Gabriel is the one getting squeezed by the strike zone more so than Aucoin. Aucoin is all over the place from what I have seen. Unless she improves, the bulk of the pitching for the rest of the season will be Gabriel and Gaffin. Aucoin and Tarango will have to prove they can stay in the circle.

I think that Gabriel is still working on getting over her surgery

and all the cancelled games didn't help her or the other young players on the team,they need the playing time

Last edited:

VN Store

Back