Volngeorgia

The new jewel of the South: 56
Gods supposed favorite team: 61

School with the ugliest state flag: 71
That school up North who all LV fans love: 91

Champ game:
Gods team: 60
School up North: 72
(God got too busy trying to decide on which pizza caterer to use for the post game celebration to help the Irish).

Reactions: 2 people
The new jewel of the South: 56
Gods supposed favorite team: 61

School with the ugliest state flag: 71
That school up North who all LV fans love: 91

Champ game:
Gods team: 60
School up North: 72
(God got too busy trying to decide on which pizza caterer to use for the post game celebration to help the Irish).

I agree with your prediction.... UConn over Notre Dame by a dozen

Reactions: 1 person
Hopefully one of those Floridian type sinkholes will swallow Storrs one day. Add tuscaloser and gainesville to the list also. :crossfingers:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
I feel like Notre Dame has a 30 percent chance of winning. It all comes down to shutting down UConn's perimeter game and shooting 50 percent as a team. Those two things give you a chance of winning a close game. Since were in Indiana If Notre Dame gets to the title game could have a little edge with the crowd.

I feel like Notre Dame has a 30 percent chance of winning. It all comes down to shutting down UConn's perimeter game and shooting 50 percent as a team. Those two things give you a chance of winning a close game. Since were in Indiana If Notre Dame gets to the title game could have a little edge with the crowd.

Dayton gave UConn a scare in the first half of their game leading only by 1 point at halftime. This only pissed UConn off. So if Notre Dame wants to win their game against UConn if they play they should go into halftime behind by 4 or more points.

If you look at those four states on a map of the US, you cannot see Connecticut without using a magnifying glass.

ND wins it all.

South Carolina has the post presences to win it all,now will they is another question

ND and USC is a toss up,I think it will come down as to who stays out of foul trouble late in the 2nd half,so I'm going with the SEC Co-Champs and pick USC is a squeaker

Maryland could pull off an upset,maybe,but it will be according to how they handle the other teams post players and staying out of foul trouble is a big key here too

but I would say the other team

if it is USC and the other team

I'm going out on a limb and pick the Game Hens ,if they can stay out of foul trouble and rebound good,they will have a very good chance

oh I'm calling them the other team,so I don't sully up my keyboard

and shouldn't this thread be in the NCAA forum ? :)

What you are seeing so far is that a smart team with a read and react offense can beat a good defense.

SC is playing pretty good defense, but their offense just isn't good enough.

Maybe that Kentucky player should watch how players should act in defeat and/or victory by viewing the post game actions of the USC and ND women. Both teams were classy.

Reactions: 2 people
What you are seeing so far is that a smart team with a read and react offense can beat a good defense.

SC is playing pretty good defense, but their offense just isn't good enough.

Wish McGraw was our coach. That said, USC probably had the better team and should have won. Gotta hit your free throws....

VN Store

Back