McDonald's AA game

gule

Tonight @ 6:30pm on espn2 I think. you can see Tn's future pg, Cooper play.:dance2:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
The game is on ESPNU which I don't have at the present time so will not get to see her play.

CBh7UAnUQAAyBuW.jpg

Last edited:
I'll have to tape it for later viewing, the little gule is running track tonight for his hs team. he's a sophomore, redhead, less than a hundred lbs @15 yo. not a oz of fat on his body...

If you haven't seen this check it out. T'ea Cooper is impressive.

https://youtu.be/J0CUuzHjxF8

We'll see how much dribble driving down the lane she'll be doing against legitimate big post play. Highschool highlight reels are kinda misleading imo.

additionally, I'll reserve my anticipation. Ariel Mass. was lauded as one of the most impressive point guards to come to TN, and while she was a solid floor general and had a pretty solid career she, imo, didn't fully live up to my expectations.

When I think of an impressive point guard... I think Odyssey Simms (even tho I hated her, thought she was a thug) she was insanely talented.

I'll have to tape it for later viewing, the little gule is running track tonight for his hs team. he's a sophomore, redhead, less than a hundred lbs @15 yo. not a oz of fat on his body...

Sounds like little gule needs to gain some weight. The kid must be thin as a light pole. That's not healthy for a 15 year old male to be under 100 lbs.

cooper already with 2 3's and an aggressive drive to the basket for a game high of 8 points! I love it!

I'm watching this game and I'm so glad Cooper will be in orange next season. She reminds me so much of Odyssey Sims who played at Baylor. For the critics who said she couldn't shoot, her stroke looks good to me as she has knocked down to 3s. She is strong and quick plus the handles are sick! Reynolds and Carter better step it up this off season because Cooper will be a serious threat to take over as point guard.

Cooper is pretty good guys. The UConn girl doesn't look like she is as athletic as many of the other players out there, but sure does like to shoot it. That girl isn't the #1 player in the country. Brown is huge too! She could've helped us for sure.

Cooper is pretty good guys. The UConn girl doesn't look like she is as athletic as many of the other players out there, but sure does like to shoot it. That girl isn't the #1 player in the country. Brown is huge too! She could've helped us for sure.

Samuelson is a rich man's Ann Strother. Durr & Cooper are the top two players in the class IMO.

Watching now. I like her stroke...its a pretty three point arc. I wish her genetics had given her more height.

That blond hair'd homecoming queen is hot. I'm 10 years older than her, ugh, that feels weird to say.

The skinny post going to Cal is very good. Works hard on the glass, good hands, and very athletic.

Ok. Cooper has me excited. Just imagine all those impressive no look passes, 3balls, and cutting to the lane complimented with Deshields.

Whew

Reactions: 2 people
We'll see how much dribble driving down the lane she'll be doing against legitimate big post play. Highschool highlight reels are kinda misleading imo.

additionally, I'll reserve my anticipation. Ariel Mass. was lauded as one of the most impressive point guards to come to TN, and while she was a solid floor general and had a pretty solid career she, imo, didn't fully live up to my expectations.

When I think of an impressive point guard... I think Odyssey Simms (even tho I hated her, thought she was a thug) she was insanely talented.

tumblr_leygrtnRTu1qzu18ao1_400.gif

Cooper scored impressively, but I lost count on her turnovers--ugh! And that halftime interview was a head-scratcher.

I hope Samuelson can duplicate her 1st half for the next 4 seasons at CT.

Anybody else notice the past 3 McDonalds AA games....the future LadyVols have led in scoring! Yet we struggle to score lol....Mercedes was the MVP.....Jordan had a double double in points and rebounds....Nared had 15 to lead all scorers and here we have Ms. Cooper!!!! I'm so excited for next year and the future!,

Cooper scored impressively, but I lost count on her turnovers--ugh! And that halftime interview was a head-scratcher.

Lmaooo @ the Samuelson comment! I hope so too!

Halftime interview was hilarious indeed.

If they just completely ran the offense thru Cooper then they'd be up, but a game like this...playing with players you don't fully know and being told to try to highlight everyone she can on the court...those impressive passes aren't always gonna hit their mark.

Luckily Cooper and Deshields know and are comfortable with each other.

In case you forgot. B Stewart didn't play well in her MCDAAG. She was the 3rd best player on the court. Look how THAT turned out. Lol

VN Store

Back