If it ain't BROKE.....

LadyVolJoe

In the words of my dear departed Mammaw. If it ain't broke "LEAVE IT THE HELL ALONE" That my friends is the only way to express to Mr. Hartless on how he should handle the LV Logo and LV Sports. It was not broken, as matter of fact it was one of the top women's (all sports) in the country before he started laying his hands on it. So it's time to be Hart-Less in this part of the country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
In the words of my dear departed Mammaw. If it ain't broke "LEAVE IT THE HELL ALONE" That my friends is the only way to express to Mr. Hartless on how he should handle the LV Logo and LV Sports. It was not broken, as matter of fact it was one of the top women's (all sports) in the country before he started laying his hands on it. So it's time to be Hart-Less in this part of the country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes Dave Hart is the reason "lady vols" athletics have gone down hill. GTFO here with that bs and drop it already, its not going to change so adapt or die.

Has nothing to do with the current success of Lady Vols. This is a nationally known brand name that our athletic department is trashing. This is one of the problems many of us foresaw when the two athletic departments were merged. Hart is very shortsighted and this is not good for either the mens' or womens' programs.

Has nothing to do with the current success of Lady Vols. This is a nationally known brand name that our athletic department is trashing. This is one of the problems many of us foresaw when the two athletic departments were merged. Hart is very shortsighted and this is not good for either the mens' or womens' programs.

Actually, he's not shortsighted. He's a very intelligent guy who realizes the Lady Vols icon was generated by and always will be Pat. She made the Lady Vols. Pat isn't here anymore. It's time to move on...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people

He's not trashing anything he's putting a dying brand out to pasture, Tennessee is not at the head of womens athletics anymore on a National level and if we are being honest not at the conference level either. He's trying to get rid of the pedestal you all sit on and bring you back to reality so he can right the ship.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm sorry but when I hear Lady Vols all that comes to mind is the basketball team. I could care less if the rest of the girls sports are called Lady Vols because honestly I thought only the basketball team went by that my whole life.

Much ado about absolutely nothing. The Lady Vols are done, it is a silly argument to have, and I say who gives a rats.

Much ado about absolutely nothing. The Lady Vols are done, it is a silly argument to have, and I say who gives a rats.

They may be done but right off the bat, I have to believe that one rat's ass would and her name is Pat. Jus' sayin'.

GO LADYVOLS!

Putting Lady in front of any team name is sexist and archaic. I'm surprised that there's this much of a backlash against adopting healthy norms.

He's not trashing anything he's putting a dying brand out to pasture, Tennessee is not at the head of womens athletics anymore on a National level and if we are being honest not at the conference level either. He's trying to get rid of the pedestal you all sit on and bring you back to reality so he can right the ship.

Out of all the UT sports, this might be the only brand not taking a beating right now.

Look I love Pat as much as anyone but it is way past time to move on. The name has lost it's meaning, doesn't have the intimidation factor any longer. Does UCONN call themselves the Lady Huskies? It only meant something when we were dominant, now Holly has led us to mediocrity. As to the women griping you can't have it both ways. You want title 9 money then get with the program.

tell em,it is the Lady Vols and will all ways be the Lady Vols,It does make you wonder why the administration doesn't get it though ? with all the problems they have,why pick a fight against your fans over this ?

whats up Sly ?

tell em,it is the Lady Vols and will all ways be the Lady Vols,It does make you wonder why the administration doesn't get it though ? with all the problems they have,why pick a fight against your fans over this ?

whats up Sly ?

'Sup, Mule? Just browsing through the forums and to gauge the atmosphere of fans.

It's truly sad when a shoe company that uses Sweatshop Labor to make their shoes, can tell a university what name to call their athletic teams.

SWEATSHOP LABOR .86 Cents
NIKE $250

Some children make them.
Some children wear them.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back