Day: Saturday
Date: Apr. 4, 2015
Time: 4:30 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on the

SEC Network

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

Last edited:
Gettin' started early aren't we? I like it! GLV's! Go softball! Go yard! Make those war beagles wish they'd never asked us down there!

Big series here they are in first place. I would be happy with 2 out of 3 but if we sweep I would like that even better.:)

Never saw an ending to a game like the one against GA! Felt sorry for the GA pitcher who fell & balked in the winning run in a scoreless game, but happy softball Vols won!

We needed those three wins. Should give us some confidence, and the pitching has been better. Tarango has been good! We now have a four-pitcher rotation.

If we get one at Auburn that will be an accomplishment.

I see three very tough games.
I expect 1 blowout, 1 tight game, and 1 game where the losing team makes several errors.

Now which team is the winner in each, I wouldn't make a guess.

But I am going to listen and watch!

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but for those of you interested in softball, North Carolina just hammered the Georgia Bulldogs by a score of 15-9. Tennessee just swept Georgia and now this makes 4 losses in a row for the Bulldogs. North Carolina is unranked. They blasted Georgia's pitching getting 18 hits. Takes some of the luster off Tennessee's sweep. :(

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but for those of you interested in softball, North Carolina just hammered the Georgia Bulldogs by a score of 15-9. Tennessee just swept Georgia and now this makes 4 losses in a row for the Bulldogs. North Carolina is unranked. They blasted Georgia's pitching getting 18 hits. Takes some of the luster off Tennessee's sweep. :(

That was a tough midweek game for Georgia. They needed the rest after the Tennessee series and UNC came in psyched up. Didn't have Wilkinson available either.

You are correct, but I would have preferred UGA to run-rule UNC.

UNC is a good team. They were ranked earlier in the season. They have had some inexplicable losses and some very good wins. Difficult team to figure.

Don't forget the softball game at 7 pm tonight all you softball fans.

The LV's have made great strides since the beginning of the season and now stand in 4th place in the standings. But the SEC is a meat-grinder this season and this series with Auburn followed by series' with LSU and Alabama will be crucial to the LV's getting a first round bye in the SEC tournament. All three of those teams are ahead of the LV's in the standings.

I don't make predictions because I usually am wrong, but I think the LV's can hit Auburn. But the pitching and fielding have to come thru for them to win.

Go LV softball!

heh, it's on the SEC network regular channel on my TV.

lead off walk for Au.

VN Store

Back