Why Are We Continuing To Make The Same Old Mistake

teacherdean

We are being too careless with the ball and passing up too many shots. You can't pass a basketball ball through a hold made for a baseball. We make way too many mental mistakes. Is that the players or the coaching or a little of both?

We are being too careless with the ball and passing up too many shots. You can't pass a basketball ball through a hold made for a baseball. We make way too many mental mistakes. Is that the players or the coaching or a little of both?

They are missing a lot of open shots. I can't put the blame on holly for that. However, i wish holly would point out what's painfully obvious, which is the horrible inconsistency we have had on offense all season long. Massengale's 0 first half points is not a good sign and burdick isn't shooting well either

It is March so we have to go with what we've been doing the whole year and hope they come out in this 2nd half and win.

They are missing a lot of open shots. I can't put the blame on holly for that. However, i wish holly would point out what's painfully obvious, which is the horrible inconsistency we have had on offense all season long. Massengale's 0 first half points is not a good sign and burdick isn't shooting well either

I know massengale has at least one bucket. Legs have to be shot from Saturday. Think we are ok

Tired legs and nervy is not a good combination.

Burdick Has to attack she has the matchup advantage (Malina Howard is too slow to guard her) Sometimes Burdick can get too pass happy. I also wish Massengale just keeps shooting. If she gets a little space, jack it up. This is the last game if we lose so give it everything we have. Lastly Graves have to also run the floor to force Jones to run with her (which she can't) and get easy transition baskets

Are you really *****ing? We're down by 1 to a #1 seed... are you freaking kidding me? Get outta here, and turn all your orange in..and your vfl card.

Reactions: 1 person
Haven't they all played the same number of games in this tourny the last couple of weeks?

They have all had the same games - we did it with basically 7 players. Good year and thanks Lady Vols for the ride - you left it all on the floor and absolutely cannot wait until next year !

Reactions: 1 person
We were terrible. We didn't even score 50 points. Maryland was there to be had in the first half--and instead of gaining confidence we wilted. Why, I don't know. Graves looked like a nervous wreck. I give her credit for playing out of position--but good grief. We wilted just like we did against Pitt, and basically invited them to stay in the game and then win it, which they did. We could have been up by 12-14 points in the first half. Instead, we wasted an excellent defensive effort with pathetic offensive performance--absolutely everybody afraid to make a play, too nervous to put the ball in the basket.

VN Store

Back