MD-lady vol prediction thread

boxerpupsrcool

I think our ladies come out and take it to em early.

73-59 lady vols

Can't let Lauren MIncey go off on us because she's a senior too and she will want this game as bad as burdick and massengale want it

I'm from Tennessee and my wife is from Murderland. I am 6'4" and she is 5'5"... Based on that, Lady Vols win by 8. Trust me, this is science.

Reactions: 1 person
I think Maryland wins something like 79-66.

Maryland should win, but I think Tennessee can win. If they can hold them under 70, I think they can take this game.

I'm not going to predict anything. I just want to see a great effort by the team. Also, four hours of Lady Vols tonight. Awesome.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm not going to predict anything. I just want to see a great effort by the team. Also, four hours of Lady Vols tonight. Awesome.

I'm with you. I just want them to play the best game this season and leave it all out on the court tonight. All in!!! Go LVs!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I want the ladies to win, however, if they do not lay an egg I will be disappointed if they lose but supportive. Holly should have had no problem getting the ladies up for this game. I do think that Maryland has the better coach when it come to making in game changes. I think that the Lady Vol seniors will be high for this game and hopefully that help the entire team play one of their best games to date.

VN Store

Back